Which election promises will be kept?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
He will legalize marijuana and go into deficit.
Those are the only two promises he needs to keep to keep people happy.
Everyone will be ecstatic as long as he keeps throwing money around. When the money runs out he will have to borrow more to keep us happy. Over and over again until our credit gets cut off. That's when the weeping and wailing will start.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well taxing the rich, anyone who earns more than $200,000 a year is rich, and higher taxes for businesses that earn more than $60,000 a year.. if anyone cared to read his tax plan.

Oh and he wants to close loopholes for companies doing business in Canada. Yeah, in a Global Economy companies move their business to a more friendly location, what China did and many other Oil Companies are doing now in Alberta because of a dipper government..

Alberta is losing jobs, and they are being moved to Venezuela and other Latin American countries.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now on a brighter note...

Not to worry Walter, we still have Tits and Beer in Canada.. even though the country is run by a commie loving pot head.

What a stupid thing to say BOOMer, you've reached a new low. But then, tits and beer are likely the highlights of your little career. Intelligence and reason are not.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Raising taxes on 200K+ income.

Deficit spending

Less whining and crying

I think Justine defined his tax point as 90K family income. If you hear him talk that is the number he uses to define his middle class which he will cut taxes for. He says he will tax to death everybody above that.

Not hearing the libtars whining and crying is a positive outcome.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I remember back in the 2012 election I told one of my co workers, whoever wins, be it Romney or Obama, I'll accept it as the way the majority chose and I will not bitch about it. Romeny lost and the whining was put on full speed. hasn't stopped yet. I see you all have your poor losers too.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I remember back in the 2012 election I told one of my co workers, whoever wins, be it Romney or Obama, I'll accept it as the way the majority chose and I will not bitch about it. Romeny lost and the whining was put on full speed. hasn't stopped yet. I see you all have your poor losers too.

Until yesterday, the whining hadn't stopped from 2011.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
And me since the Leafs traded Errol Thompson.
I heard someone yesterday say they wanted the Toronto Maple Leafs to be the pallbearers at their funeral just so they can be let down for a final time.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is good to see the conservatives whining this morning the party was so bloody arrogant
They ran the House with disrespect mind you they had help there in behavior. The former
government had contempt for parliament and contempt for the courts and now they have
lost the command in their voice. They are now as insignificant and they once treated others.
Everyone came together to get rid of the worst government we had in decades. Mind you we
created the problem by electing Harper. He said I can't do what I want without a majority
we gave it too him and he made good on his word now we have to clean up the mess.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I think Justine defined his tax point as 90K family income. If you hear him talk that is the number he uses to define his middle class which he will cut taxes for. He says he will tax to death everybody above that.

Not hearing the libtars whining and crying is a positive outcome.
If yer not making 90K/family yer not trying.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It is good to see the conservatives whining this morning the party was so bloody arrogant
They ran the House with disrespect mind you they had help there in behavior. The former
government had contempt for parliament and contempt for the courts and now they have
lost the command in their voice. They are now as insignificant and they once treated others.
Everyone came together to get rid of the worst government we had in decades. Mind you we
created the problem by electing Harper. He said I can't do what I want without a majority
we gave it too him and he made good on his word now we have to clean up the mess.

So you spend 10 years whining and then winning still doesn't shut you up?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Patrick Brazeau ‏@senatorbrazeau

Truth is: the #lpc cannot pass all their legislation(except) the budget(const'l convention) until Libs have a maj in the Senate #cdnpoli

Like the senate has ever stopped a bill from passing. It is a useless body composed of cronies who are only there to collect massive paychecks for having lunch together a few times a year. Should get rid of the whole damn thing.