Where does Canada stand?./Who Stands 4 Canada

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all it will never happen. We are an exporting nation so what happens globally
is always of concern to us. By the same token, we need more protection for our
industries and the agriculture sector. The reason? We are small by population and
therefore we need to protect our national interests. Let us address some of your
other concerns.

Conservatives. they are international banking's best friend along with the other big and
I mean big commercial concerns. Harper is staged and compared to his TV image
it is manufactured for the most part. Not all though, Harper is trying to be more than
one dimensional when it comes to relating to Canadians.

Liberals. Michael is actually better in person than the TV portrays him. I heard him
speak at the Canadian Federation of Agriculture. The problem is the Liberals lost their
election machine when they abandoned Paul Martin for the like of Dion. Dion came
upon the Liberals like the locusts he consumed all the value in the Liberal Trade Mark
and imploded the party in the eyes of the public. Like the once mighty sixth army of
the German War Machine, everyone knew it was unbeatable, but once it was hammered
by the Russians, then everyone no longer feared it.

The NDP they are a left of center party dedicated to controlling the economy and ensuring
that all Canadians get equal access to be a part of the Canadian landscape of opportunity.
That is the idea however it doesn't always work out that way, they have good intentions and
are a formidable opposition party federally but I don't know if they are the stuff of government.

The Greens. Idealists to the core. The policies of the Green Party would cause no end of
problems for you and I and of course themselves. A Green Government would implode
the economy, and destroy the agricultural industry. The Greens are not a left wing party as
most people think. They are more dogmatic than anything else. The know what is best for
you and be damned if you will say otherwise. A Green Government would implement their
program, without much consultation, merely because it is good for what they believe is the
vital interests of the environment even if it is not.
The NDP and the Greens are two different creatures on the political stage, they don't care for
each other and will never form a union.

The Bloc? If you look at the Bloc and its Provincial counter part, they are actually pretty sound.
The problem is there is the old separatist component that dictates public opinion. If they were
a Federalist Party, they would attract many Canadians from all walks of life.
If you are wondering while they are still around, they are a regional party dedicated to attracting
Federal Dollars back into the Quebec Economy. As long as the Bloc is strong it is unlikely we
will see another majority government for anyone of the federalist parties.

If you look at the mess south of our boarder, and I mean all parties down there, I think our
Canadian Politicians are not doing a bad job, I would rather have substance than glitz any day
of the week.

vivaCanada

Mar 12, 2011
So you want change? And you will vote LIberal to seek that change?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the reason why the Conservatives won in the first place was because people wanted "Change" from the Liberals and their US boot licking? They are, afterall, the one's who tossed us into Afghanistan in the first place.

What makes you think the LIberals actually changed enough in the last couple of years to make you feel they would be a better choice?
It dosent matter who a person votes for its a **** decition choosing one evil against another! One world Order is upon us!! Our goverment will soon lose control because they sold us out for that GOLD toilet seat!