When the F*CK is this forum gonna be fixed?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If this place was being run by the collective and they are supposed to be so shit hot why does anything need fixing? Being stiff to change works out if that is still in place when the needed changes have all been implemented.

Better they change than I adopt that being as far in debt is being the best thing can do for country and planet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What?? She wants jewelry?? 2 pieces that fit on her wrist?? SOLD!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
if they really wanted to fix things around here, they would block mentalfloss for all his bullshit that stinks up the place.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Isn't that kind of like thinking arresting Harvey W. cleaned up Hollywierd?
I'll bet some Lawyers were making over-time hours writing in some new clauses between the 'Boss' and 'the Actors' and what the term, 'Shut the fuk up.' means in a Courtroom when 'the Actor' is in the 'hot seat'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'with' is OT for 100 years. Do the math, lol

Ge:5:5:
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years:

and he died.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That's what usually hapens when he refuses to take his Zoloft prescription!
So why would it be you that sits up straighter in their chair if somebody with some authority came in?

In the 'old days' there would be lots of green thumps and meaningless posts that were supportive as if 6 trolls can be a match for an honest person. It did take me by surprise and I was gentler than I should have been. Hope you can forgive that and I assure you this time I won't make that same mistake.

You created me, we need to spend some quality time together, shit, that offer ended already. Go stand beside Walnut and ORS, don't blink as it won't help.