When religious belief go's bad

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If it isn't spelled right but still makes the point, is it really in the way of communication? They who make the most noise have the narrowest of minds. Just a piece of intel for you....

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If my mind was capable of memorizing numerous combinations of illogically placed letters for illogical reasons, don't you think it would have succeeded by now :lol: It's not like I'm intentionally trying to be bad at it. Your so thick sometimes :lol:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And even when one didn't have the opportunity to go to college, public libraries are free.

I'm not sure you understand. My mind may be unable to spell, the same way someone without legs can't run ;).

Trust me when I say, that I've made efforts in proving that wrong.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Hey, as long as everyone is trying to have rational conversation arround here I'm happy.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
HEY ALRIGHT! there's the idiot Pudney stickin his nose into other folks convos. How's it goin dickhead?

I see you also have a problem knowing when to capitalize.

As for spelling, which you are so good at knocking Angstrom about, try "sticking" not "stickin", it's "conversation" not "convo" and it's "going", not "goin". You have one of those Public Library's near by?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I'm not sure you understand. My mind may be unable to spell, the same way someone without legs can't run ;).

Trust me when I say, that I've made efforts in proving that wrong.
I hear ya. I"ve always been a hard worker but 40 years of heavy lifting have done a job on my back. I loved to walk up mountain trails and take long walks in the woods and now I can't. I'll lighten up on the spelling I make grammar mistakes now and then myself. Just ask Pudney.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I see you also have a problem knowing when to capitalize.

As for spelling, which you are so good at knocking Angstrom about, try "sticking" not "stickin", it's "conversation" not "convo" and it's "going", not "goin". You have one of those Public Library's near by?
Libraries.

Just sayin'.

Most people get out of elementary school knowing how to use apostrophes and all.

Also, "public libraries" isn't a proper noun.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I hear ya. I"ve always been a hard worker but 40 years of heavy lifting have done a job on my back. I loved to walk up mountain trails and take long walks in the woods and now I can't. I'll lighten up on the spelling I make grammar mistakes now and then myself. Just ask Pudney.

Well now, that didn't take long. Maybe you're not as dense as I thought.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I agree, but it appears one of your countrymen has a problem when the English language isn't used properly. At least when it isn't used properly by someone other than himself.
Always a pleasure to have a dickhead take a pleasant conversation and turn it into shyt. :). Good on ya Pudney I'll bet your britches get wet when you fukk up a good convo.