What's Trump Done Now?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You sure have a big mouth for a guy who knows so little. :)

How would you know as to whether I know so little? Is it because I do not agree with any of your bull shit that I am supposed to know so little? Grow up little covidiot man.

Covidiots are the ones with the big mouths. Those covidiots like to pretend that they are now the health experts on this virus hoax and all others are considered stupid and know so little. You leftist lieberals know dyk all about this virus.

Grow up and stop being a follower all your silly ass life.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Mental Health Experts: Trump is Dangerous & Unstable

Leftist lieberals are the ones that are in need of mental help. They have become a dangerous and unstable and a rather stupid bunch of retards. But hey, what more can be said about that lot except to maybe say f off. Works for me.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And I guess you don't think that everyone on the forum wonders about the same things about you! Not really surprising! :)[/QUOTE

I think that I can safely say that I do know a lot more than you ever will. Why? Because you are just a follower. I like to consider myself a leader. Not really all that surprising now is it? Chuckle.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And I guess you don't think that everyone on the forum wonders about the same things about you! Not really surprising! :)[/QUOTE

I think that I can safely say that I do know a lot more than you ever will. Why? Because you are just a follower. I like to consider myself a leader. Not really all that surprising now is it? Chuckle.

Yeah, but there's one important thing you don't know...………………………...When to keep your mouth shut! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Honest Government Ad | Mail-in voting

The US Postal Service has made an ad about mail-in voting, and it’s surprisingly honest and informative.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most people have Google as their home page...

Betcha cliffy's home page is facebook!

Maybe it's time to take a look at one of Cliffy's other dimensions, not that I disagree with what you say. However he does deserve credit for recognizing what an asshole Trump can be!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Maybe it's time to take a look at one of Cliffy's other dimensions, not that I disagree with what you say. However he does deserve credit for recognizing what an asshole Trump can be!
Sleepy is just jealous. He posts the same stupid shit for 10 years. Absolutely no imagination. And I use DuckDuckGo so google can't track me and send ads my way.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sleepy is just jealous. He posts the same stupid shit for 10 years. Absolutely no imagination. And I use DuckDuckGo so google can't track me and send ads my way.

Maybe you and Sleepy just "march to a different drummer". I've never really found many flaws in Sleepy's posts, with perhaps the one exception of not recognizing the need at times for people to change their minds as situations or conditions change. Coming up with your own cartoons may be more credible than "cutting and pasting". :)