What's Trump Done Now?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They had to beg for it after spying on some American citizens for the big crime boss in the White House.
I wonder if they've encountered any tanks yet or are they still trying to assemble the flat packs using only one Allen key?
Gave?
No he got something in return.
Racist does not quite understand the giving concept

This was the third sale of Javelins for Ukraine, the first sale was when Trump authorized the sale of lethal defensive weapons to Ukraine

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
You really are Hoid aren't you? You should really read the article, the big surprise to you would be the newsgroup that wrote it.

You must be related to the 2 mentioned above, because you are putting your own spin on the article posted
Even if I was, I wouldn't be alone, now would I. You are still here.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Not you too!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This was the third sale of Javelins for Ukraine, the first sale was when Trump authorized the sale of lethal defensive weapons to Ukraine
The Russians could squash Ukraine if they used full might of their conventional army against them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They can definitely be a formidable opponent.
Everybody has owned Ukraine at one time or other. Even the British fought the Russians, there. Like Poland, Ukraine is traded back and forth like a hockey card.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Everybody has owned Ukraine at one time or other. Even the British fought the Russians, there. Like Poland, Ukraine is traded back and forth like a hockey card.

The Vikings who founded Kiev, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Golden Hoard ran the largest sex trafficking business out of the area as well, most contested land in the history of the world. Survived Holodomor 10 Million people starved, Now taking on their Big brother again for autonomy, that's real resilience.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Vikings who founded Kiev, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Golden Hoard ran the largest sex trafficking business out of the area as well, most contested land in the history of the world. Survived Holodomor 10 Million people starved, Now taking on their Big brother again for autonomy, that's real resilience.
Most Ukranians now speak Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, German, English ...

Your sisters must be all tuckered out.