What's Trump Done Now?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Here is a other little bit of truth for you folks.

Many of you are too chicken $hit to argue you're opinion because most people are terrified there perceived reality could be completely shattered by someone else.

I on the other hand embrase it. I want you to challenge my opinions, I want you to destroy my opinion. Im always looking for the next level of understanding. The bigger view.

So if you plan on being little children chicken $hit all you're life.dont waste my time.

Oy vey :roll:

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
Here is a other little bit of truth for you folks.

Many of you are too chicken $hit to argue you're opinion because most people are terrified there perceived reality could be completely shattered by someone else.

I on the other hand embrase it. I want you to challenge my opinions, I want you to destroy my opinion. Im always looking for the next level of understanding. The bigger view.

So if you plan on being little children chicken $hit all you're life.dont waste my time.

Another angry man.

Have you been.... triggered?

8O

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Another angry man.

Have you been.... triggered?

8O

Do you have any real arguments on this topic? :)

I have many people triggered by my opinions. ;)

Trump has you all triggered since he's elected.

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
.....are you done or are you going to add more to your post?

....maybe I'll wait till tomorrow.... maybe you will get all your anger out by then.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You're all still very upset about the Donald being elected. Ill leave you're sensitive feelings alone a bit to give you guys a chance to recover from you're trauma. :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I love a good, pointed debate.

I wish that I could recommend a board for you. This one is lousy with programmed Trumpophile drones that think that the key to "Making America Great Again" is pure nihilism and total fecking anarchy.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
There are a few good discussions, but there are several nutbars who post about aliens, memes and the Illuminati. It doesn't help. Still...