What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Or like you, he could do that and become a total failure.
;)

But, at least it can be said that you leftii sure do live by your convictions.
:)
Maybe we'll give you a call some day...what's YOUR cell number?

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As I said, if it bothers you, find a thread that doesn't have "Trump" in the title. There are plenty.

And what exactly would be the sense of posting about Trump in a thread that is NOT about him? Would you rather I include it in a thread about Trudeau?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And what exactly would be the sense of posting about Trump in a thread that is NOT about him? Would you rather I include it in a thread about Trudeau?
It really confuses the sh1t out of you doesn't it? ....this "category" thing.

If you took a shot at your fellow posters about going on about Trump on a thread about Trudeau, you'd have a point.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It really confuses the sh1t out of you doesn't it? ....this "category" thing.

If you took a shot at your fellow posters about going on about Trump on a thread about Trudeau, you'd have a point.

You're confused! I wasn't taking a stand! My post was in the form of a QUESTION!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
"What is worse? Donald Trump or those who obsess over his alleged short comings?"

If all that you talk about is Trump in the thread about Trump, is that summposed to be "obsession"?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
No one's perfect, but there's a limit. Bragging about groping non-consenting women is pretty low. Had he apologized, I could have accepted that people change. Instead, he excused it as 'locker-room' banter.

I've never bragged about groping nonconsenting women anywhere.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Tell me Cliffy..........................................

is it true..............................................

that your FULL native name is....................................................

"Fell from the cliffy"...................................................

AKA.............................................

"Hit your head at the base of the cliffy"??????????????????????????????????????

I just want to confirm the rumour........................................................

because it would explain a LOT.....................................................................

about your posts and general mental demeanor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Selling Taxpayers out' is considered the main job with your kind is it? Care to let the American public in on that so they can add their 'input' about said plan??

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I think it's a wee bit of a stretch to categorize a guy who says "she's not my type", as a rapist. Surprise for you - I know several women who aren't my type and I never raped any of them. :)

The implication is that he didn't rape her not because he's not the type to rape someone, but because she's not the type he'd rape.

Last edited: