What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump is approaching Full Ronnie level confusion.
He keeps going on about his father from Germany (He was American born and Grandad is from Deutschland). It reminds me of Ronnie's recollection of his wartime service in the US Navy that he recounted during a news conference. Ronnie played the part of a Naval officer in a movie but never served.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The scary part is that Trump didn't have much in the way of brains to start with.

But, as Reagan proved, literally anyone can be the president. Even a vegetable.

In Trump's case I'm not sure who will pull the strings behind the scenes. Ivanka?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The scary part is that Trump didn't have much in the way of brains to start with.
In Trump's case I'm not sure who will pull the strings behind the scenes. Ivanka?
it's not that he's becoming gaga that is scary. It's that he's a psychopath that's going gaga is truly frightening. I wouldn't give him a sharp Bic pen, let alone nuclear launch codes.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It reminds me of Ronnie's recollection of his wartime service in the US Navy that he recounted during a news conference. Ronnie played the part of a Naval officer in a movie but never served.
Yer post is bullshit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He keeps going on about his father from Germany (He was American born and Grandad is from Deutschland). It reminds me of Ronnie's recollection of his wartime service in the US Navy that he recounted during a news conference. Ronnie played the part of a Naval officer in a movie but never served.
He served in the Army.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Would that be a subject where you have expertise?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don’t continually denigrate members of one race . And I hate all equally.

Pretty much the way I feel. But anybody who was raised in North America in the second half of the 20th century is a racist. How could they not be? People who deny it aren't real bright. People who accept it can work on changing their attitudes and the way they relate to others.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Pretty much the way I feel. But anybody who was raised in North America in the second half of the 20th century is a racist. How could they not be? People who deny it aren't real bright. People who accept it can work on changing their attitudes and the way they relate to others.
We are doing just that in my neck of the woods . And of course people born in the second half of the 20th century are much less racist then those born before . And those born in the 21 st will be less racist then us . Hoid apparently hasn’t learned this as he feels ones race defines him .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think sometimes what's construed as being racist has actually more to do with behaviour than race. Just sayin'!