What's The Opposite of Diversity Again?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yes. I did say "within the limits of the civil rights laws," in case you missed it. Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 forbids, among other things, racial discrimination in education. That applies to public and private educational institutions. There is no comparable prohibition of discrimination among political viewpoints.

You are right you did but you put it in brackets which made it invisible. :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Given the fact that there are entry tests for some things especially schools (the stupid) and airlines can force an obese person to buy 2 seats (the fat) and no woman has to date you if she finds you unattractive (the ugly) I would say those are 3 allowable reasons. ;-)

That's what I said. Your all hypocrites. ;).

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And as I said, the most common form of discrimination, so common that nobody except maybe Cliffy and the lunatic squad would question it, is discrimination based on ability to pay.

So you concede, discrimination is a pile of BS, Everyone gets to pick and chose the things we accept as being ok to discriminate against. Like I've said. A nice bunch of hypocrites we got on this planet.

And you're retarded. So I guess we're even.

:laughing3: I'd say that too if I was a hypocrite.

What's The Opposite of Diversity Again?

sincere, authentic

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Given the fact that there are entry tests for some things especially schools (the stupid) and airlines can force an obese person to buy 2 seats (the fat) and no woman has to date you if she finds you unattractive (the ugly) I would say those are 3 allowable reasons. ;-)

So you concede, discrimination is a pile of BS, Everyone gets to pick and chose the things we accept as being ok to discriminate against. Like I've said. A nice bunch of hypocrites we got on this planet.
Just because you fall into all 3 of those categories is no reason to get all salty.

:laughing3: I'd say that too if I was a hypocrite.
What do you mean IF???

sincere, authentic
Actually it's singular, similar, non-variant....but we won't discriminate against your stupidity.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Actually it's singular, similar, non-variant....but we won't discriminate against your stupidity.

I've pointed out you're hypocrisy and now you admit to it.

And if you were smart you would have known I was naming opposites of a hypocrite :roll: But that's ok. That's way over you're head.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I've pointed out you're hypocrisy and now you admit to it.
No and no and its 'your'.
And if you were smart you would have known I was naming opposites of a hypocrite :roll: But that's ok. That's way over you're head.
Yet the question was the opposite of diversity. Again we won't discriminate against your stupidity.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's what I said. Your all hypocrites. ;).
That would be "you are" or "you're" all hypocrite...
No?

"Your" Hypocrite implies ownership
Of which you seem to have a weakness because of when it comes to admitting to

lol
just sayin
( normally I don't like grammer police either, but sometimes one just has to lump it)

BTTT:
screw diversity
employ-ability might be a thought

then the several billion in unpaid delinquent student loans might get paid back to the goburnmint
not to mention all those foodstamps going out to Liebarrel farts degrees

Last edited: