What's everyone doing for Super Bowl?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Party? Nothing? We're just going to hang around and eat unhealthy food.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Went for a drive, beautiful sunny day, had lunch in
Campbell River, then back to Courtenay, out to the ocean, and back home through Comox.

Avoided Super Bowl.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Great game. Enjoyed seeing the Pats get knocked off.

Ditto.

I decided not to watch the game until the 4th quarter and only if the Patriots were safely down. When I turned the TV on it was 10-7 and the Giants had the ball. I thought it was safe. I thought I would not here announcers gush man-love over Tom Brady. I was wrong. Next drive 14-10. Enjoyed the ending though.

And whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ditto.

I decided not to watch the game until the 4th quarter and only if the Patriots were safely down. When I turned the TV on it was 10-7 and the Giants had the ball. I thought it was safe. I thought I would not here announcers gush man-love over Tom Brady. I was wrong. Next drive 14-10. Enjoyed the ending though.

And whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

Too bad they didn't bust up Brady a little more. I was hoping for a compound fracture.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Too bad they didn't bust up Brady a little more. I was hoping for a compound fracture.

No. I wanted Brady to be the QB so the failure of the NE Patriots to capture the Superbowl would fall right on his shoulders. I didn't want any of this "We would have won if Brady hadn't been hurt". He can get compount fractures in Game 1 of next season.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
No. I wanted Brady to be the QB so the failure of the NE Patriots to capture the Superbowl would fall right on his shoulders. I didn't want any of this "We would have won if Brady hadn't been hurt". He can get compount fractures in Game 1 of next season.
That's a great point and a great plan.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

That's just it --- he has no class and cheated throughout past Super Bowls. He got caught and should be disqualified from the League.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Watching something else. Anything else.

Or on here.

When is/was it?

Especially like the marching bands at halftime.:puke:
I wish they had marching bands. Tom Petty doesn't excite me.