What would YOU want to hear at church?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not as much as those who are in the same room. After all who wants proof of what verbal diarrhea looks like in the flesh.

They ever come out with a coffee proof keyboard? I will switch to this kind as soon as drool became common. The bigger buttons couldn't hurt either and led back-lit keys would allow for typing in the dark without having to light up a whole room to do it, that would sure take the problem out of using one keyboard for all possible language/master layouts . Shouldn't a child's keyboard be 1/2 the size of the one we use as their hands are 1/2 the size. A 6yr old should be doing 100WPM in grade 1. Just have to wait for the split Dvorak layout with touch sensors that preview on screen the key(s) being touched prior to full activation. I assume iphones will come with voice spelling apps so verbal texting takes the place of the finger texting that just became illegal. Getting letters accurate would be easier than training for whole words.

Last edited:

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Good grief MHz, when will it sink in, that you cannot quote a book to prove it's worth. Otherwise, I could quote Shakespeare or C.S.Carol or even Steven King to prove all the "so called facts" in their books.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You appear to be awfully reluctant to explore a book you see as being totally fiction. Lot's of people decide to wait for the 'movie', have to quiz them later see if they still think that was such a good choice or not.
I did explore it. I've since abandoned the idea of exploring it.

I do accept that it could not be true. It's still turns out to be a waiting game.
Sure. Why do you dismiss or ignore evidence that shows where the book is inaccurate then?

1Co:15:32:
If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus,
what advantageth it me,
if the dead rise not?
let us eat and drink;
for to morrow we die.

1Co:15:16:
For if the dead rise not,
then is not Christ raised:
1Co:15:17:
And if Christ be not raised,
your faith is vain;
ye are yet in your sins.
1Co:15:18:
Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
1Co:15:19:
If in this life only we have hope in Christ,
we are of all men most miserable.
Oh, cool .... more hearsay. :rolleyes:
I'm in no way miserable. ATM, I'm amused.

That would alter my life by not very much, God hasn't asked me to give up any riches, my chat partners are some pixels off in cyber space. We get some disappointment before death, you get some disappointment after death. I don't feel cheated at the moment.
I don't feel cheated. I'm enjoying life. And it's only opinion that I'll be disappointed after death. Opinions are rampant and abundant. There's a mountain of them in the Bible, Grimm's faerie tales, Dr. Seuss books, and old wives' tales.

I predict MHz will squirt some more biblical cobwebs....
lol More like cephalopod ink.