What White Democrats Really Think About Black Americans

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
correction - I don't discuss Canadian politics in detail. I discuss Canadian politics quite a bit.
here's a bit of Canadian politics: everyone's always calling Nova Scotia racist because they had slavery but most of the redneck theology immigrant hating misogynist narrow mindness conscientous lacking comes from the rest of the country.
You're just saying that cuz you don't like redneck theology immigrant hating misogynist narrow mindness conscientous lacking.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
correction - I don't discuss Canadian politics in detail. I discuss Canadian politics quite a bit.
here's a bit of Canadian politics: everyone's always calling Nova Scotia racist because they had slavery but most of the redneck theology immigrant hating misogynist narrow mindness conscientous lacking comes from the rest of the country.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

I discuss Canadian politics quite a bit except when I discuss them in detail.
I think N.S. had slaves when everyone else did.
They repealed that slavery thing in 1999 - maybe before.
Haven't heard anyone call N.S. racist in a long time.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

Incoherence is not a virtue.