What the Feck

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: What the Feck

Reverend Blair said:
I dunno. I think all the Islanders snuck out to smoke a quirley or something. Vanni may have been kidnapped by some men in a black Ford.

could be.......but he is the VANNONATOR........and will be back. :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Fecking black Fords I saws one the other day 8O Downtown and the guys sure seemed pissed when I started looking at them .It was fun giving them the hairy eyeball .I think they were worried I was going to blow their cover :lol:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
You want to see DEAD? I can point you to a board, that Rev and I both know about, that currently has 10 (count'em, ten) Members!

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Is a quirley a spliff, or am I on completely the wrong track?

Yes. As far as I know, nobody outside a small group of us in Regina ever used the word "quirley". I can't remember who used it first, but I know it happened because we smoked enough quirlies that we had to make up words to communicate.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Reverend Blair said:
Is a quirley a spliff, or am I on completely the wrong track?

Yes. As far as I know, nobody outside a small group of us in Regina ever used the word "quirley". I can't remember who used it first, but I know it happened because we smoked enough quirlies that we had to make up words to communicate.

Cool - I like it, it's very descriptive - I'd say it sums up the object and the state of mind.

"Hey, stop Hordakin' the quirley, man!". 8)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Still fecking humming and singing eh 8O Hmm waht the feck is up Pea ?Tells the truth now :p How was the sleep over last weekend ?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Momsy :lol: yes I am fishin big time, I gots the week off...I gots some good ones to tell about momsy. Hey I just got like 10 pounds of chantrelle this morning...OMG!!!!! yummmyyyyy!! I gots to go bring some to da mama now....and than go get dat fish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It reads like you have all partaken of the spliff/quirley/doobage.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Not me though. I just spent an hour picking up some piece of crap door that Mrs. Rev ordered. It's not going to fit either and since it's special order there's no taking it back. Since it's pre-hung there's no cutting it down. I get to fecking re-frame instead.