What song was playing when you lost your virginity?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: What song was playing

Frito ... I hate to let your secret out but here's the skinny folks:

Frito Lay is actually very normal. I've hung with him a few times and while he does have an outrageous sense of humour, he's smart and funny and very normal. He and Pea are quite alike ... perhaps it's since they're from the same little home town. ;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You gots to be kidding, I bear no resemblance to that arse. :twisted: In fact I am not even speaking to his self right now. I was visiting me ma and pa in nanaimo this weekend, and frito who lives in nanaimo, calls me up and says you gots to come and try out this wicked new restaurant I found. I forgots who I was dealing with and agreed. 8O

A whole in the hall I tell you...seriously, you had to enter through a hole in the wall 8O And it was not spicy ginger chicken stir fry I gots either, it was spicy ginger "norway chicken" I got :twisted: :twisted: The food and the placed sucked big time. :twisted: Oh ya, but numbnuts (frito) was grinning away over a huge pot of bubbly dishwasher, with all kinds of critters and things floating around it...Blah! and double blah!

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Re: RE: What song was playing

Cosmo said:
Frito ... I hate to let your secret out but here's the skinny folks:

Frito Lay is actually very normal. I've hung with him a few times and while he does have an outrageous sense of humour, he's smart and funny and very normal. He and Pea are quite alike ... perhaps it's since they're from the same little home town. ;)

"He and Pea are quite alike". "Frito Lay is actually very normal." Can nobody else see the contradiction in those two statements? :twisted:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Ok ... "normal" is a relative term. Point taken HLHenry! To use it in any sentence with either of their names may be stretching fact to its limit! ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Well, not in my opinion. I have a most ecclectic group of friends and acquaintances ... "normal" doesn't really apply to any of them!

Extrafire

Council Member
Mar 31, 2005
Prince George, BC
Frito lay said:
Extrafire said:
Do people really listen to music while losing their virginity? Maybe I just don't remember.
Music is often playing, but almost no-one is actually listening.
You gota be kiddin, I can remember, you can't remeber cause that was probably back when Jesus Christ was a Cowboy.
It was indeed long ago, but I remember it very clearly, including everything she said and did. But the music? Well my mind was focused elsewhere.

Maybe the experience just wasn't all that memorable to you.

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Extrafire said:
Frito lay said:
Extrafire said:
Do people really listen to music while losing their virginity? Maybe I just don't remember.
Music is often playing, but almost no-one is actually listening.
You gota be kiddin, I can remember, you can't remeber cause that was probably back when Jesus Christ was a Cowboy.
It was indeed long ago, but I remember it very clearly, including everything she said and did. But the music? Well my mind was focused elsewhere.

Maybe the experience just wasn't all that memorable to you.
" Pardon me, but would you happen to have any Grey Pupon?" YA GOOF!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Calm down frito :? don't get your chips all crispy :? relax bro...hear your going to big party this weekend...maybe you will lose your virginity there :? :? :?

bwhahahhahahahhahahaha

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Ok Pea Pot, Yep I am goin to a B Day Party as me big bro is turning the big 50. I don't think I will be loosing much there as the selection would be of the wrong gender, if ya know what I mean.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Frito said:
I don't think I will be loosing much there as the selection would be of the wrong gender, if ya know what I mean.

Yes I do know what you mean :? it will be a dandy party, you be the eye candy :p I always knew yur brother was gay. Everyone in Port alberni wore lumberjack clothing, yur brother always wore one of those raincoat trench coat things and carried an umbrella 8O A definate stand on in yea olde port alberni :? :?

I recall a lawn full of teenagers, messing with him and his outfit 8O 8O 8O the next thing you know he completely snapped and went ape shit 8O 8O Man it was every hetrosexual for themselves :? :?
Wow! talkin about scary 8O 8O
I remember upon emerging from my hiding place, and maid marion commenting...."man that is one crabby homosexual" :lol: :lol: :lol: