What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think Turkey will be squished sometime soon. We could stop ISIS by giving all the oil everywhere to Uncle Slam but no body can trust them, it dosn't matter what you do you're going to be saved.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Saudi Arabia must have some magical hold on the US Government as they rarely get mentioned for the Islamic zealots they are......

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Saudi Arabia must have some magical hold on the US Government as they rarely get mentioned for the Islamic zealots they are......

Yeah....it is called OIL, and the idiot in the White House refuses to have it replaced with oil from his friends, ie Canada.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Yeah....it is called OIL, and the idiot in the White House refuses to have it replaced with oil from his friends, ie Canada.

Oh brother....yep....only Obama is to blame for the cozy Saudi relationship.

Let's face it, any president past or future was/is willing to get in bed with a**holes if they think it's best for them.

They have all done it.....even the white ones.

U.S. policy is a joke, they act like the Brits did, we know best....blah....blah.....blah.

What a mess.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh brother....yep....only Obama is to blame for the cozy Saudi relationship.

Let's face it, any president past or future was/is willing to get in bed with a**holes if they think it's best for them.

They have all done it.....even the white ones.

U.S. policy is a joke, they act like the Brits did, we know best....blah....blah.....blah.

What a mess.

Yep, they all climb in bed with some very shady characters.

Nope, not only Obama........but he is the one refusing the pipeline, because he is a moron.

Or he is doing his best to oversee and encourage the destruction of western civilization, I'm not sure which.........

But you got one thing perfectly right: It is a mess.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What should Obama do? Change the corporate name. It's an old business trick that shakes off creditors and eliminates debt. Besides ... if it's not on the map, how will they ever find it?

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Yep, they all climb in bed with some very shady characters.

Nope, not only Obama........but he is the one refusing the pipeline, because he is a moron.

Or he is doing his best to oversee and encourage the destruction of western civilization, I'm not sure which.........

But you got one thing perfectly right: It is a mess.

The pipeline wouldn't change a thing.

Lock the door, Obama is destroying the world.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The pipeline wouldn't change a thing.

Lock the door, Obama is destroying the world.

Yep, he is.

There is only one question: is it on purpose, or is he merely incompetent??

Yep - Hussein is Antichrist.

The honourable man in the 2008 election would not allow his team to use Obama's middle name.

Shame that.

Actually, I do believe Obama does not intend to have the world fall apart around him.

He is simply incompetent.

As I said before: the Great Power Game never changes.

Community organizers are not fit to play.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Yep, he is.

There is only one question: is it on purpose, or is he merely incompetent??

I thought Bush was destroying the world.

Turns out he was just a dumb puppet for Wall Street and the hawks in Washington.

I don't believe Obama is destroying the world, I think he wants to change the cycle....he failed.

Why?

Many reasons, much of it lies in Congress....and....he is bought just like the rest of them.

It's a shame, but I still forget to lock my door at night and I don't own a firearm.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
No, no, no! All was well under the saintly Bush: the economy thrived, Wall Street was super hot, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were won, everybody prospered, even the NY Yankees won in the World Series. But once that ****·****·****·****·****·****·****·****·****·****·****· Antichrist Hussein entered the White House all manner of sin, decadence, and evil befell the world!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I thought Bush was destroying the world.

Turns out he was just a dumb puppet for Wall Street and the hawks in Washington.

I don't believe Obama is destroying the world, I think he wants to change the cycle....he failed.

Why?

Many reasons, much of it lies in Congress....and....he is bought just like the rest of them.

It's a shame, but I still forget to lock my door at night and I don't own a firearm.

Bush was kinda overwhelmed by circumstance, and did many things I did not like.

But Putin would not be playing with G. W., and threatening the security of the world in the process.

Putin sure as HELL would not be playing with McCain.

Yeah, Obama tried to change things..........in some very silly ways.

There are always wolves at the door, and it takes a certain kind of stupid to believe everything is sweetness and light, and all people are decent.......

There is evil in the world, and it needs to be met with naked force.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby

But Putin would not be playing with G. W., and threatening the security of the world in the process.

Putin sure as HELL would not be playing with McCain.

Yeah, Obama tried to change things..........in some very silly ways.

There are always wolves at the door, and it takes a certain kind of stupid to believe everything is sweetness and light, and all people are decent.......

There is evil in the world, and it needs to be met with naked force.

Overwhelmed by what....a WMD program that did not exist? The dirty tricks being perpetrated on the poor by his buddies on Wall Street?

Please....the guy was a puppet.

Tell me....what would Bush or crazy McCain have done with Ukraine?

Send in ground troops?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Putin invaded Georgia right underneath Bush's nose and threatened anyone who dared intervene. But as we all know Hussein is responsible.

I think the Georgian leadership is a bunch of idiots.

They have lost their break-away provinces due to their own incompetence, stupidity, and eagerness for bloodshed. Sobeit.

At the same time, the Russkies need a solid, clear line in the sand drawn. What remains of Georgia, and the Ukraine, should be admitted to NATO ASAP.

Although in fairness to Colpy, Obama was running for President at the time ;-)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Oil is old news. Today it's NG.

Putin sure as HELL would not be playing with McCain..
McCain doesn't know what day it is. He was on the tube blaming Obama for GW setting a date to pull out of Iraq with no contingency plan.