What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

My answer: Obama should Resign, Apologize and go on a Pro-Golf Tour.

What's say you CC Members?

Since you're using 9/11 as background I'll take that as a tacit admission that you are saying,

BLAME BUSH!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Durrrr, America's failed war in Iraq couldn't have possibly have done anything to foster the growth of IS... It's not like IS is made up of the same Iraqi soldiers from the Saddam's military that was stupidly disbanded by America..

Obama's abandonment of the people of Iraq was the catalyst for the rise of ISIS in Iraq.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Obama's abandonment of the people of Iraq was the catalyst for the rise of ISIS in Iraq.
You mean when he followed Bush's withdrawal plan to the letter? Isn't that what y'all Obama-haters were whimpering when Obama was taking credit for "ending the war?"

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Now, on a note of actual theory....

We (the USA, Canada, the UK, etc etc etc) should formally declare war on the ISIS Caliphate. Let's go all old-fashioned on them.

Then destroy them. With a bombing campaign, and with boots on the ground.

Anyone from our country that goes to fight for them, or that continues to fight for them after the declaration, would be guilty of treason.

The United Nation would have a massive collective seizure, as the west initiates aggressive war on a foreign entity.

Kind of a bonus, that. :)

Oh, as an aside, Canada should focus its immigration policy on Christians from the ME..............Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi...........

You mean when he followed Bush's withdrawal plan to the letter? Isn't that what y'all Obama-haters were whimpering when Obama was taking credit for "ending the war?"

Bush was no longer president in 2011..............in case you missed that fact.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now, on a note of actual theory....

We (the USA, Canada, the UK, etc etc etc) should formally declare war on the ISIS Caliphate. Let's go all old-fashioned on them.

Then destroy them. With a bombing campaign, and with boots on the ground.

Anyone from our country that goes to fight for them, or that continues to fight for them after the declaration, would be guilty of treason.

The United Nation would have a massive collective seizure, as the west initiates aggressive war on a foreign entity.

Kind of a bonus, that. :)

Oh, as an aside, Canada should focus its immigration policy on Christians from the ME..............Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi...........

Bush was no longer president in 2011..............in case you missed that fact.
So, the fact that Obama followed the Bush plan (negotiated with the Iraqis) to the letter makes Bush great and Obama horrible?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So ... the best way to end oppression is to force your brand on them? Yeah ... that's always worked so well in the past, right?

Oh COME ON!!

lol

The best way to end THIS kind of oppression is simple:

KILL........THEM.........ALL.

So, the fact that Obama followed the Bush plan (negotiated with the Iraqis) to the letter makes Bush great and Obama horrible?

Is that all you have to say?? Obama had three YEARS to negotiate a military presence in Iraq.

Obama is an idiot.

The fact that Bush was as well is no excuse.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well this thread spiraled into a hole.. it was suppose to be sort of a fun joking thread..

Here's the #Justice Instapoll for tonight:
What should President Obama do to prevent ISIS from attacking us here in America?
https://www.facebook.com/judgejeaninepirro

Gary Reynolds RESIGN!
Like · Reply · 731 · Yesterday at 11:50am
16 Replies · 2 hours ago

Barry Morgenstein Resign
Like · Reply · 774 · Yesterday at 11:50am
18 Replies · 7 hours ago

Betty Hill Stop taking orders from Valerie Jarrett and the Muslim Brotherhood to start with.
Like · Reply · 255 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Steve Beckwith Betty-- you are dead on it ----I have been saying that for 5 yrs--- I'm glad someone else thinks the same Thanks
Like · 18 · Yesterday at 12:00pm

Sandy Silkworth How about start listening to some of the retired military generals and colonels that you fired from the Pentagon because they didn't agree with you (Obama)! and get rid of Valerie Jarrett! Agree on the Muslim Brotherhood--they're imbedded in this administration--my husband and I have said that right from the beginning.
Like · 16 · Yesterday at 12:32pm

Marty MeanDog Mellor III Close the border and throw out anyone that is not a legal citizen
Like · Reply · 236 · Yesterday at 11:50am · Edited

Kev Brock Closing the border will not do any good. No matter how secure America will be, Isis will always find a way in. They won't give up as long as they're standing.
Like · 3 · Yesterday at 12:12pm · Edited

Manly Simms Kill them ALL! Thanks for sharing Kev Brock.......
Like · 4 · Yesterday at 12:15pm

Ron Holmes Obama should manup and resign and let a real president assume his role.
Like · Reply · 178 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Robin Hatcher Stacy who JOE?? now I tell ya , I don't know who scares me the most!!
Like · 5 · Yesterday at 12:08pm

Ron Holmes Joe is the 2nd coming of Obama & is no less qualified. I'm not sure who should replace Obma.
Like · 3 · Yesterday at 12:11p

Linda Rosetta Bring back our Military for starters.... and quit being a flippin whimp!
Like · Reply · 157 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Angelina Lyons Marietta Blow them to smithereens!
Like · Reply · 130 · Yesterday at 11:50am

Ron Grenon close the border
Like · Reply · 105 · Yesterday at 11:50am

Arthur J. Young Grow a spine and become a president....!
Like · Reply · 84 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Sandy Silkworth Spine--he has none and never will! I would say throw him out but the idea of Biden (the clown) being president nauseates me.
Like · 10 · Yesterday at 12:33pm

Carole Carter He simply is in above his head. And he has no desire to save this country.
Like · 12 · 23 hours ago

Jonetta Ford Crow Resign
Like · Reply · 83 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Susan Walker Obama is ISIS who do you think has been giving this group our money and weapons....that's why ISIS is in the People White House along with all of his Muslim staff and family....hiding in plain sight....Where is our Military???
Like · Reply · 71 · Yesterday at 11:54am

Brian Schauerte So help me Golf, he swears
See Translation
Like · 5 · Yesterday at 12:21pm · Edited

Brian Schauerte He beheaded the Joint Chiefs
Like · 1 · Yesterday at 12:22pm

Roger Polidoro WHEN YOU CUT A HEAD OFF OF A BABY!! I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO IN THERE AND KILL EVERY PERSON THAT IS WEARING BLACK"" SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD""AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE. WHEN I WAS IN VIETNAM--i DID NOT KNOW WHO TO SHOOT-----OBAMA BETTER WAKE UP ISIS IS HERE AND THAT JERK BETTER PUT A STOP TO IT. LET ME TELL YOU--IT SHOULD NOT TAKE 8 YEARS--BUT 8 DAYS--GET IN THERE AND WRAP THEM OUT ONCE IN FOR ALL!!!!! JUDGE YOU ARE THE BEST---TO SPEAK UP AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE BEHIND YOU---MORE THEN THE GOLF JERK
Like · Reply · 63 · Yesterday at 11:56am

Lyn McLellan Thank you for your service sir!!!
Like · 19 · Yesterday at 12:09pm

Rachel Ann Leung I agree... Thank you for your service!!!
Like · 13 · Yesterday at 12:36pm
View more replies

Jonathan East Follow the advice of Sherman. Make war so horrible that many generations will pass before they consider picking up arms again. ISIS does not subscribe to the Geneva Convention, therefore, no quarter should be given to them until they are destroyed.
Like · Reply · 61 · Yesterday at 11:54am · Edited

Robin Hatcher Stacy amen.
Like · 8 · Yesterday at 12:10pm

John Shelman Boots on the ground, planes in the air...bomb em, shoot em til there's none left there!
Like · 14 · Yesterday at 12:33pm
View more replies

Charlene Koontz Resign & let someone that gives a damn actually run the country.
Like · Reply · 56 · Yesterday at 11:54am

Jenn Lilly I said the same thing, but you worded it better
Like · 13 · Yesterday at 11:57am

Carrie Nail Roemer Well said Charlene!
Like · 5 · 20 hours ago

YaYa Gypsy Close the borders #1...then get rid of all the radical muslim training camps that are known to be in America!! Both these things need to be done IMMEDIATELY!!
Like · Reply · 54 · Yesterday at 12:22pm

Katrina H. Haughy Re sign and turn this Government over to our top Generals (True Americans) that were born here, went to school here and trained here in America...Generals that love our beautiful country and its people...You know like the PM of Israel a real man in charge for HOPE and CHANGE.
Like · Reply · 44 · Yesterday at 11:53am

Rick GrimeZz Turn the country over to Generals? Youre joking, right?
Like · 1 · Yesterday at 12:02pm

Tonia Sells Wood Close the boarders and remove the members of the Muslim Brotherhood from our government and deport all members of terrorist training camps in America....And make sure ISIS does not have the ability to grow in members....
Like · 14 · Yesterday at 12:15pm

Bravo Lima His whole administration should resign. Grow the military. Fire all the Muslim Brotherhood supporters. Close our southern border and not give amnesty to illegals. Bomb ISIS! Bomb them, bomb them, bomb them!! Last but not least, fire Holder and Jarrett.
Like · Reply · 43 · 22 hours ago · Edited

Sue Kingery Craven AMEN!!! Agree 100%, this is the most corrupt administration ever...
Like · 15 · 23 hours ago

Sue Ross I agree with you Bravo Lima. But what you are saying is not feasible. BUT we can get rid of this administration at the polls. And Hilary is part of the problems to come. Just an extension of Obama. Their supposed animosity is just a sham. So we don't want her in our WH either.
Like · 9 · 22 hours ago

Lynn Horner Close the border, resign, apologize, and move away to some desolate and isolated island.
Like · Reply · 39 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Robin Hatcher Stacy I am thinking of moving to Mexico.. for by now it is isolated..lol
Like · 8 · Yesterday at 12:10pm

Savage Henry Leavenworth.
Like · 6 · Yesterday at 12:18pm

Duane Dalenberg Resign seems to be the popular answer but in all honesty if he resigns Biden takes over and we sure don't want the village idiot running the show. The military decisions need to be made by military people like Allen West. Let Obama stay on the golf course since the only balls he associates with are the ones in his golf bag.
Like · Reply · 38 · Yesterday at 11:55am

Rick GrimeZz Good point
Like · 3 · 23 hours ago

Nancy Benjamin we all know this decision is not made by Obama. The question should be, how long until the "the secret government" you know, the people that actually rule the government (ex: Rockefeller, Loughborough family) want to drag this out until their plans are revealed for controlling more oil and more government. Their plan is to have ONE global bank ruled by them. That's all I have to say. Not all Americans are dumb enough to believe that Obama makes any decisions on his own
Like · 10 · 23 hours ago

Joyce Maxwell Sit in the situation room with all of the top generals and decide which bombs do the most damage, and order them dropped by the hundreds and wipe out ISIS once and for all. For all of these countries being bullied by these terrorists is mind boggling. When you take care of that problem, the problem of them attacking the USA is solved.
Like · Reply · 37 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Linda Prok You'd have to destroy the whole world to completely wipe out ISIS. They're not just overseas.
Like · 2 · Yesterday at 12:01pm

Joyce Maxwell If you wipe out Iraq, all the rest will fall. Their head will be cut off. Then stop being politically correct and stop giving in to the muslims demands that we offend them. Too bad. If the majority of peace loving muslim's didn't stand up against the terrorists then they're one of them. It will also show the world we're not the weak, sniveling country that the commander in chief would like them to think we are.
Like · 7 · Yesterday at 12:03pm · Edited

Tracy Whitens Militarily secure the US borders, send all non-Americans back to their states/countries, and get the fraud that currently occupies the White House behind bars for the crimes he has committed and undo all policy and laws that were signed by him.
Like · Reply · 35 · Yesterday at 12:05pm

Sue Ross Secure our borders, send the interloper and his bunch packing. Do away with Obamacare and restore the status quo.
Like · 5 · 20 hours ago

Alverta Garofolo Tomkinson Get them before they get us.
Like · 1 · 18 hours ago

Jerry Reed B52 Carpet bomb them into dust!!
Like · Reply · 33 · Yesterday at 11:51am

Darrell Scoular While it may seem Zenophobic, the first step is to not allow anyone who has a passport stamp from anywhere the Southwest Asia region entrance to the US.
Like · Reply · 29 · Yesterday at 11:52am

John Shelman Totally agree...and I wish we could kick out anyone who is here now that is from that area.
Like · 12 · Yesterday at 12:35pm

Juliana Schmidt They can easily obtain new virgin passport, so that would not work well.
Like · 16 hours ag

Frances Hollander CLOSE OUR BORDERS... & INCREASE our MILTARY!
Like · Reply · 28 · Yesterday at 12:04pm

Mollie Hines Secure the borders.
Like · Reply · 27 · Yesterday at 11:50am

Michelle Schooler Nicholai Secure them from what? Their already here!
Like · 15 · Yesterday at 12:07pm

Last edited:

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
ISIS is destined to fail , they have too many enemies. They need an airforce to even have a chance at winning their war in the middle east, or they're easy pickings for enemy aircraft.. can't hide in the desert.

Russia's also not going to like Chechen IS militants on their borders...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You get that when you traffic in hate.

So you're saying Judge Judy traffics in hate..

ISIS is destined to fail , they have too many enemies. They need an airforce to even have a chance at winning their war in the middle east, or they're easy pickings for enemy aircraft.. can't hide in the desert.

Russia's also not going to like Chechen IS militants on their borders...

They just captured a Syrian Airbase with war planes, helicopters.. they now have an AirForce, now they need pilots.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They just captured a Syrian Airbase with war planes, helicopters.. they now have an AirForce, now they need pilots.

Boomer... c'mon really?

They captured and airbase with jets and helicopters and they need pilots. Does ISIS know any? What about loading ordinance? Repairing planes? I'd be surprised if they knew how to even start the jets.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
You would be wrong actually, ISIS has capable pilots, engineers, etc from Saddam's Iraqi military...

here's a quote from an article i was reading last night

IS militants, however, are no fools. According to our sources in Erbil, IS has already started to hunt for airplanes, helicopters and drones, while trying to seize airfields in Iraq and Syria. In addition, they have announced the creation of a squadron of pilots, engineers and technicians from those Sunni-Arab ex-servicemen who defected from the Iraqi air force, and are even looking for possible recruits in Europe. What if they will be able to create their own air force? And even their own air defenses?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You would be wrong actually, ISIS has capable pilots, engineers, etc from Saddam's Iraqi military...

here's a quote from an article i was reading last night

IS militants, however, are no fools. According to our sources in Erbil, IS has already started to hunt for airplanes, helicopters and drones, while trying to seize airfields in Iraq and Syria. In addition, they have announced the creation of a squadron of pilots, engineers and technicians from those Sunni-Arab ex-servicemen who defected from the Iraqi air force, and are even looking for possible recruits in Europe. What if they will be able to create their own air force? And even their own air defenses?