What should Canada give up in new NAFTA

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, right. You don't need to watch me. Watch all of those heavily armed Yanks, instead. I'm armed with a pitch fork, at best.
It isn't my list, you do not want them visiting you. Your call, over and out.

Is that not a forked-tongue in your pocket?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your milk is poisoned and is not acceptible on the Canadian or European markets (the new Axis of Evil,you will notice). The Asians might drink it, depending on the country ... (depending on their lactose tolerance!)

Bovine growth hormone in milk... SUPERSIZE YOUR CHILDREN!!

When's THAT going to happen in the good 'ole USA, you say?

Now Canadians won't have to raid the Costcos across the border when the milk trucks arrive.

Got milk? Canadian shoppers get it at U.S. Costco

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/got-milk-canadian-shoppers-get-it-at-us-costco-2012-08-16

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Be quiet and drink your.... I mean our milk.
*snicker*
I guess that we have to drink your milk to prevent your dairy farmers from blowing their brains out because your countrymen are so bad at looking out for each other.

We should look upon it as a form of foreign aid for a needy and backward country.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I guess that we have to drink your milk to prevent your dairy farmers from blowing their brains out because your countrymen are so bad at looking out for each other.
We should look upon it as a form of foreign aid for a needy and backward country.

I don't even buy Canadian milk. What makes Trump think we'll buy US milk?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Be interesting to see the gunfights at a Timmy's drive through, should get a channel of it's own. 18% BF changed out for XX% of 'stuff'

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Maybe now Americans in the border cities and towns will stop calling Canadians "Milk Piranhas".

*snicker*

They'll either have to sneak it by the border inspections or change their production methods.

LMAO... they're not changing a thing and Canadians will drink it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wow a 6-year-old article about Canadians shopping south of the border at a time when the Canadian dollar was higher than that of the US. That's real proof of.... nothing?
Good point but the same situation stilll applies today .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe now Americans in the border cities and towns will stop calling Canadians "Milk Piranhas".
*snicker*
LMAO... they're not changing a thing and Canadians will drink it.
I'm pretty sure that no one around here drives to Buffalo for the milk.