What Is Islam?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It was eery.
Ya it is, what is missing it the part where the pictures on the left were hauling a lot of cargo that makes people want to run away and join the circus, . . . sorry, that should be 'become a refugee in a tent in a foreign land that doesn't even want you there in the first place.'

Note to all Muslims, avoid all rescue ships labeled Titanic

You dumb **** all those can be found in the Torah. Only the captured females could not be sold as virgin brides, if you were from the 12 Tribes you better have been a virgin bride as a dowry could have changed hands.

Do you have a link to it being 12 or is that number from one of your fantasies?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sorry 12 is a little old, want's your prophet Muhammad's wife 8 years old.
My question was about where you came up with 12. Usual stellar attention span.

Nah just trolling MegaButHurtz ;)
So you figured posting some OT Law would shut me up, is that about it? (before I showed up being the amazing Randy part)

You said in an earlier post you weren't firing up the ovens. Now you're calling for genocide.

Drinking?
This isn't the place to come if you are thinking of giving it up.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I like how when they resist our invading their land we get all pissed off about it and cry foul. We really have come a longs ways, . . . down.

Some new material

https://twitter.com/jeffjarvis/status/552938768714694656

This latest episode of "workplace violence" occurred in Paris, not Baghdad.

Koran’s Sura 3:151: “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers …”; Sura 8:12: “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”; Bukhari Hadith 52:220: “Allah’s Apostle said … ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
In a free and democratic state some people don't buy into the salvation thing and
should not be forced into it by these tyrannical animals. It is time to strike back at
the heart of this situation. Yes we are at war and like the American Civil War the
people didn't wake up right away. Now is the time to demand not request Demand
those of moderate faith denounce the passages that do not conform with modern
society. If not they support them and those who carry out murder in the name of
religion. Colpy is right this is the new Fascist threat to the western world and we
had better get off collective a** and do something about it.
I do agree there are some good folks who live their faith and don't subscribe to the
actions of others but there are far too many who support the efforts made quietly.
The time has come to ask who believes in an open democracy and who is passively
supporting the criminals who threaten us.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's interesting how MHz (AKA MegaButtHurtz), GoreObessed and a few others on this forum defends a Religion of Bigotry, Racism, Misogyny, Terrorism, Paedophilia.. just makes you wonder WHAT they are doing here in Canada, other than living off the Taxpayers and Welfare System as most Muslims do..
Do you really want to compare how much Canada spends on Muslim related things compared the other 2 big religions? Jesus will still love you if you don't trip over yourself trying to lick the boots of the Jews from Matthew:23. I thought you had objections in blind faith or is that only for others. You really should quit biting off more than you can chew.

Ro:11:25:
For I would not,
brethren,
that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,
lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
that blindness in part is happened to Israel,
until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

In a free and democratic state some people don't buy into the salvation thing and
should not be forced into it by these tyrannical animals. It is time to strike back at
the heart of this situation. Yes we are at war and like the American Civil War the
people didn't wake up right away.
RCC Right??? (you need new glasses or is the bold to make your post more important, cause it ain't working if that was the plan)

This latest episode of "workplace violence" occurred in Paris, not Baghdad.

Koran’s Sura 3:151: “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers …”; Sura 8:12: “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”; Bukhari Hadith 52:220: “Allah’s Apostle said … ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”
If this was to the people of Samaria it would be calling 'you know who' you know what' in the verse below'. (see the kind of freedom we have when Muslims aren't the voting majority?)

M't:23:34-39:
Wherefore,
behold,
I send unto you prophets,
and wise men,
and scribes:
and some of them ye shall kill and crucify;
and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues,
and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth,
from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias,
whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you,
All these things shall come upon this generation.
O Jerusalem,
Jerusalem,
thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together,
even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings,
and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Its funny how so many can justify anything with religion be it Muslim Christian
or other. For those who believe some or none religious passages pack no
weight what so ever.
However watching this evening I am wondering if this didn't backfire to a great
measure. Earlier I said as well as other moderates and those who are affronted
have to speak up. As the day went on here is a list of some groups denouncing
these actions.

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Syria
The Arab League
Muslims in America
Emams in France
and the list goes on.
One of two things is happening they are starting tow wake up or they are frightened
by a potential backlash that could make it very hot for them on the streets.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Its funny how so many can justify anything with religion be it Muslim Christian
or other. For those who believe some or none religious passages pack no
weight what so ever.
That wouldn't include me as I don't see the Christian Church as being on track since about 500AD.

Is this just an extension of the holy wars of old where the Royals raped the peasants of just about all they had to fight an imaginary war in the Mid-East protection non-existent pilgrimages to the holy land as Rome was the center of it in that time and age. This fight a war against Muslims that is never won in 1400 years is starting to smell like bull**** as far as being anything but a giant fuking lie. After all whet kill a few hundred and we kill a few million and they are the dangerous ones as far as society is concerned. Christians and Jews would not want them in power if they treated us the same way we have treated them. Getting voted out of power in a democracy is called abuse by us, unfuking believable.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That wouldn't include me as I don't see the Christian Church as being on track since about 500AD.

Is this just an extension of the holy wars of old where the Royals raped the peasants of just about all they had to fight an imaginary war in the Mid-East protection non-existent pilgrimages to the holy land as Rome was the center of it in that time and age. This fight a war against Muslims that is never won in 1400 years is starting to smell like bull**** as far as being anything but a giant fuking lie. After all whet kill a few hundred and we kill a few million and they are the dangerous ones as far as society is concerned. Christians and Jews would not want them in power if they treated us the same way we have treated them. Getting voted out of power in a democracy is called abuse by us, unfuking believable.

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City
Islam has do with their high God Allah Ackbar and their believe in the prophet in Ramadan too.

In Democratic society they trust in family like us in the USA and Europe as well.