What if Kennedy wasn't assinated?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
TenPenny

Are you writing Jack Kennedy was a drug/narcotic abuser? I hardly think so as he was under constant medical care for Addison's Disease and his WWII injuries - he could hardly walk most of the time and chose to keep it a secret from the American public.

I don't see how drug abuse fits the man.....womanizing yes..... but not the former....

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
TenPenny

Are you writing Jack Kennedy was a drug/narcotic abuser? I hardly think so as he was under constant medical care for Addison's Disease and his WWII injuries - he could hardly walk most of the time and chose to keep it a secret from the American public.

I don't see how drug abuse fits the man.....womanizing yes..... but not the former....
Umm...what do you think he was being given by his doctors?

He was being given regular and large doses of narcotics.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
TenPenny

I thought Addison's was treated with Cortisone Steroids..... a link please.... a valid one.

Anyway - why are we trashing John Kennedy ?

Are Canadians so rabid now they have to take on the dead leaders too?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
TenPenny

I thought Addison's was treated with Cortisone Steroids..... a link please.... a valid one.

Rabid Canadians are few and far between, but some are at CC. But anyway if Kennedy was taking narcotics if sure wasn't for fun, eh?

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
TenPenny

The question was asked what we thought would have happened if Kennedy lived, and I gave my opinion. It is well known that he took narcotics. I'll dig up a source.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Today is the 57th anniversary of JFK's assassination, although I was around at the time I don't remember any of it. All my older siblings do, though.