What exactly killed Tamerlan Tsarnaev?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If you mince it fine enough and add the right spices. . .

If all else fails, lots and lots of ketchup.
But if the guts burst from the impact, you could die or get violently ill. No amount of ketchup will get you through that.

I think the key word most don't seem to grasp is that he was a "suspect". He could have been set up like his mother says.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You are clearly a fellow who fails to comprehend the magical. . . nay, the miraculous power of ketchup!
At one time I treated ketchup as a vegetable, one of the few that I ate. Now I can't eat it because of the high sugar content. I have developed a sugar allergy from being a sugar junkie for most of my life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
At one time I treated ketchup as a vegetable, one of the few that I ate. Now I can't eat it because of the high sugar content. I have developed a sugar allergy from being a sugar junkie for most of my life.

Being mostly tomato, ketchup is actually a fruit.

Well, to be precise, a fruit compote with lots of sugar, salt, corn syrup, several industrial chemicals, and other yummy, healthy additives.

Elder

Electoral Member
Jan 15, 2011
New Westminster, BC, CA
But, does he go to heaven or hell? If he goes to heaven does he get his 73 virgins?
I know you are being facetious Cliffy.

The following is for those who have odd ideas about transition from the physical dimension into a spiritual dimension. I do not necessarily include you in this group.

Strictly speaking there is no heaven or hell. Upon death a person goes to the dimension that their vibrations correlate with so there is no escaping the life lived. Ramifications are immediate and non- negotiable. This fella died as a murderer. He passed into spirit at a very low, dense vibration filled with fear, hate and further murderous intent so he goes to the dimension that resonates with that vibration. It is quite simple. This dimension will be populated with those souls just like him. Just reward. I suppose you could say he would be in a place that would be hell to you or to myself.

This is where religions get it terribly wrong. There is no Deity that metes out punishment or reward for a life that has been lived by free will and personal choices. It is all upon the individual. It is all upon the individual's choices.

And this is very bizarre to me, it is a spiritual dimension, not a physical dimension. When a person succumbs to death they leave the physical dimension behind and go through inti a spiritual dimension. There are no virgins, there is no eating, there is no drinking, smoking or having sex. One would need a physical body and that just doesn't happen in the spiritual dimensions.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

The following is for those who have odd ideas about transition from the physical dimension into a spiritual dimension. I do not necessarily include you in this group.

Strictly speaking there is no heaven or hell. Upon death a person goes to the dimension that their vibrations correlate with so there is no escaping the life lived. Ramifications are immediate and non- negotiable. This fella died as a murderer. He passed into spirit at a very low, dense vibration filled with fear, hate and further murderous intent so he goes to the dimension that resonates with that vibration. It is quite simple. This dimension will be populated with those souls just like him. Just reward. I suppose you could say he would be in a place that would be hell to you or to myself.

This is where religions get it terribly wrong. There is no Deity that metes out punishment or reward for a life that has been lived by free will abd personal choices. It is all upon the individual. It is all upon the individual's choices.

And this is very bizarre to me, it is the spiritual dimension, not a physical dimension. When a person succumbs that they leave the physical dimension behind going through spiritual dimension. There are no virgins, there is no eating, there is no drinking, smoking or having sex. One would need a physical body and that just doesn't happen in the spiritual dimension.

Do you have a brochure?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I think the key word most don't seem to grasp is that he was a "suspect". He could have been set up like his mother says.

Had he turned himself in instead of shooting it out with the police and pretending to be a wheel chock he would have got his day in court.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think this sounds correct. And they won't go there because people will not react logically to that. There is too much emotion involved for the truth.
It ruins the Muzzie boogieman angle and makes him a victim too.

The Muzzie hatred hype is more needed to keep the fear going the that Gov loves and loves to manipulate every chance they can get.

It makes you rely on them to save you even if it means you are a terrorists until proven otherwise.

The only way to stop terrorism is consider everyone is a terrorist and treat them all the same way.

That'll fix 'em!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It ruins the Muzzie boogieman angle and makes him a victim too.

The Muzzie hatred hype is more needed to keep the fear going the that Gov loves and loves to manipulate every chance they can get.

It makes you rely on them to save you even if it means you are a terrorists until proven otherwise.

The only way to stop terrorism is consider everyone is a terrorist and treat them all the same way.

That'll fix 'em!
there are aspects here that ring with truth

This is where religions get it terribly wrong. There is no Deity that metes out punishment or reward for a life that has been lived by free will and personal choices. It is all upon the individual. It is all upon the individual's choices.

And this is very bizarre to me, it is a spiritual dimension, not a physical dimension. When a person succumbs to death they leave the physical dimension behind and go through inti a spiritual dimension. There are no virgins, there is no eating, there is no drinking, smoking or having sex. One would need a physical body and that just doesn't happen in the spiritual dimensions.
yes we place ourselves via our actions... even here it works that way...energy out comes back as energy received for better or for worse

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ah but there is a lot of sex in the Islamic paradise, few human women ever get to it because they are so disobedient to their husbands. So they have Houri's, who are revirginized after each deflowering. So the guys aren't limited to only 72 virgins, they have an eternity of them. Obviously sex is pretty darned important in Islam, that is why the men get to have 4 wives in life and Houri's after life. Then I have to assume the Houri's also never get pregnant.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Ah but there is a lot of sex in the Islamic paradise, few human women ever get to it because they are so disobedient to their husbands. So they have Houri's, who are revirginized after each deflowering. So the guys aren't limited to only 72 virgins, they have an eternity of them. Obviously sex is pretty darned important in Islam, that is why the men get to have 4 wives in life and Houri's after life. Then I have to assume the Houri's also never get pregnant.
I would also have to think it would then involve "power" once again over the woman because it involves deflowering and I can't imagine them relishing the gentle approach. Seems like an appeal to the barbaric. Most men I know preferred a seasoned, well known woman to romp and play with.

Elder

Electoral Member
Jan 15, 2011
New Westminster, BC, CA

Belief in a thing does make it a fact no matter how oft repeated. The extremist muslims will be very disappointed upon death for they will be with others just like them. There can be no physical bodies in a non-physical dimension. These men are insane and following darkness not the Light. All religions have some ridiculous stories but this is the most revolting reason to maim, murder and commit mayhem. Sick, very sick.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are you sure he wasn't bi-polar and was easily lead astray? That would make him a victim too wouldn't it?

Doesn't sound so flashy and impending Muzzie doomish does it?