What can Canada learn from past terrorist groups.?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I know, but who sent them...
Allah.

Here, read their own words...

Full ISIS statement regarding Paris bombings;

In the name of the all merciful Allah – Allah the very Highest said “and they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah. But Allah came to them where they weren’t expecting it and struck terror into their hearts. He destroyed their dwellings by their own hands and the hands of believers.

Here is a lesson, those of you who are gifted with clear sightedness. Chapter 59, Verse 2 (of the Koran). The soldiers of the caliphate, may Allah give them strength and victory, targeted the capital of abominations and perversion, the one that carries the banner of the cross in Europe, Paris.

A group split from life over here advanced towards their enemy, looking for death in the path of Allah, securing their religion, their Prophet, and wanting to humiliate their enemies. They have been truthful with Allah and we consider them as such, Allah conquered by his own hand, and put fear into the hearts of the crusaders in their own land.

Eight brothers wearing explosive belts and assault weapons targeted areas carefully chosen in the heart of the French capital. The French stadium, during a match of two crusaders countries French and Germany where the imbecile of France Francois Hollande was present, the bataclan where hundreds of idolaters participating in a party of perversity were assembled, in addition to other targets in the 10, 11 and 18 arrondissement- all simultaneously. The ground of Paris trembled under their feet and its roads became too tight for them. The toll of this attack is a minimum of 200 crusaders killed and even more injured, the praise and honor belongs to Allah.

Allah helped his brothers and gave them what they hoped for (Martyrdom) – they set off their explosive belts in the middle of these infidels after having run out of ammunition. Allah will accept them amongst the martyrs and allows them to join him. France and those who follow their path have to know that they will remain the principle targets of IS and will continue to smell the odour of death for having led this crusade, for having insulted our prophet, for boasting about fighting Islam in France, for striking a blow against Muslims in the land of the Kalifate with their planes which has achieved nothing in the foul smelling streets of Paris. This attack is only the start of the storm, and a warning for those who want to learn from their mistakes.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I know, but who sent them, and who are they in fact?
How could they reach to such big cities with their guns and weapons?
What are such groups that all (apparently of course): Russia, US, Europe fight them and cannot eradicate them?
Are they the Soviet Union or US or Germany with its capabilities?

Such acts, I think and God is All-Knowing, such acts cannot be done unless by states and governments and intelligence.

Your fu cking "allah" aparantly sent them. "allah akhbar" was heard amongst the gun fire.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
bullshyte. You do support them. Every act they have perpetrated, every act any Islamic terrorist group has perpetrated, you have deflected or excused.

I don't defend anyone, and let God judge all of them. And you on purpose are behaving like the mob.
And because you revile God; God Himself deals with you, as He likes.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're God has a Child Molester as a prophet...

My God has a man who preached love and died for everyone sin..

May you rot in hell you sick fukk.
If you spell that with two cc's instead of two kk's, you can be just like the hoodrats in south central.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

The truth cannot be obscured by shouting.
Hell is not according to your desire; it is up to God Who is the Living that does not die; it is up to God Himself to judge anyone to Hell; and He decided the associaters and idolaters to Hell forever.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Islam is a Terrorist Organization.. stamp out Islam, you stamp out Terrorism.

Terrorism is a tactic. Islam could disappear tomorrow and the tactic itself would go on. Its always been around and always will be.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

If your purpose is to make 'your' religion look just as bad then you're doing a pretty good job.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't support them. But your words indicate that you want to judge the matter so quickly and this in fact is the suggestion of Satan.
In spite of you, I think God will expose the truth to all people.
So you believe the world will submit to islam and the great worldwide caliphate will be in place ?
Good luck with that .
Check your history whenever push becomes to hard the shove back becomes harder .
You will have a bit of a hayday but soon those usefull idiots will wake up and there wrath will be ugly to behold .

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Terrorism is a tactic. Islam could disappear tomorrow and the tactic itself would go on. Its always been around and always will be.

You dream; Islam will not disappear, but the terrorism which is a Zionist invention will disappear together with the doctrines of falsehood.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So you believe the world will submit to islam and the great worldwide caliphate will be in place ?
Good luck with that .
Check your history whenever push becomes to hard the shove back becomes harder .
You will have a bit of a hayday but soon those usefull idiots will wake up and there wrath will be ugly to behold .

I think you're taking what he said out of context. It's no different than the concept of Christianity where one is judged by a deity.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Good luck with that .

You are impostors and cunning: well Jesus said about you: seed of vipers. This proves that Tel Aviv is behind all this play. I said such terrorist groups are the invention of Tel Aviv.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are impostors and cunning: well Jesus said about you: seed of vipers. This proves that Tel Aviv is behind all this play. I said such terrorist groups are the invention of Tel Aviv.
Ummm...

I think you're taking what he said out of context.
I wouldn't be to sure about that. But you should hitch your wagon to selfsame anyway. It's funny and kind of fitting. You extremists look good together.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Your endeavor to stir and enrage others against the Arab, proves that this act is the work of the Tel Aviv intelligence, using some Muslims in this job.
Moreover, the French government is not stupid, and will discover the truth, unless they are part of the game.