what are you wearing right now

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
I agree Bevvyd. Multiple piercings are too much for me. I got my ears pierced when I was 12, and that's it. I do have a small tattoo on my lower back (which I still haven't told my parents about...seriously, at almost 30 I'm still afraid of my parents, what's up with that)

As for what I'm wearing....socks, shoes, jeans, cream turtleneck, minimal makeup, four finger rings, two toe rings, and chipped toe nail polish.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Right now I am wearing blue jeans, flip flops, and a black turtleneck, its cold here today. No jewellery, no tatoos, no piercings, nota nothing.....I do like those celtic tatoos tho...but not enough to get one :p I will stick with celtic belt buckles 8)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: what are you wearing

Black sweats, a t-shirt from a beer box, and I'm considering putting on some socks.

I have no tatoos, but have considered getting Uncle Duke from Doonesbury put on my shoulder.

I two piercings in my left ear...nothing exotic. They were done the old fashioned way...with a needle and a potato. I had one of them when I was camping. Don't ever do that, no matter how hard you try to keep it clean, it will get infected. The piercing doesn't hurt but getting Mrs. Rev to spend an hour squeezing pus out of it can be a little...challenging.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
The piercing doesn't hurt but getting Mrs. Rev to spend an hour squeezing pus out of it can be a little...challenging.
My sister would be your friend for life if you let her do that for you. She's kinda gross that way...

I'm still in my nighty, which is an old yellow floral dress I don't wear anymore. With black slippers and 3 ear-rings.

After I get dressed I'll add the rest of my ear-rings (I have 2 in one ear, 4 in the other) and several bracelets. I might even wear the necklace I bought last night at a jewelry party. The toe rings have been put away till the ne xt time I wear sandals.

Funny - about the only jewelry I don't really wear is rings.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
uh? how much gouda have you eaten today ricky? :p No I am talking about reverend blairs wife. Mrs. rev, do you see the things he has her doing for him 8O

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I seem to be terminally bikewear-clothed these days. Maybe when we lose the sun for the rest of winter I'll switch to normal clothes, but right now I like to be at the ready for a bicycle ride whenever the sun is shining.

Jewelry, well, I always wear my wedding rings, a necklace my husband gave me, and a friendship ring that my daughter gave me, and that's it. These items just live on me all the time... hmm, kind of like the bike clothes, I guess... :cool:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Gee Haggis ... when you said "bike clothes" I immediately thought of black leather chaps, black leather jacket with zippers and tassels and, of course, high heeled Daytons! That's the "bike clothes" I keep in my closet!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

The Dutchman is famous, Rick:

http://www.dutchman-tattoos.com/

I don't have any of his work. Yet. :)

Rev ... you paint the kind of mental picture that assists me in lowering my caloric intake! Gad. I agree with peapod ... Mrs. Rev must be a most interesting woman! :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: what are you wearing

Cosmo said:
Gee Haggis ... when you said "bike clothes" I immediately thought of black leather chaps, black leather jacket with zippers and tassels and, of course, high heeled Daytons! That's the "bike clothes" I keep in my closet!

:cool: Nah, yours are the cool biker clothes, mine are the highly uncool bicycle clothes, attractive to nobody, just efficient at doing the job they are required to do.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: what are you wearing right now

Rick van Opbergen said:
:mrgreen: funny website cosmo

*sigh* He laughs at a dream.

Young man (gad, I always wanted to use that term!) ... the Dutchman is legend among us tattooed freaks!! He is to tattoos what the Pope is to Catholics!:king: Without the funny hats, of course.

Wearing ... this morning I decided to try some of the fashion statements here. The saran wrap was particularly appealing but since I was almost out I had to use tinfoil. Turns out that's even better ... stops all those messages from space! Looks particularly nice with the toque, by the way. :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You still got those biker cloths eh cosmo :p rabbit and leather, nice combo :p careful someone does not take a shot at you :p right now I am wearing my halloween costume :p making sure everything is right :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Peapod ... you MUST post a pic of you in your costume!! It's not fair the raisins are the only ones who get to see you!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehe..you will see it, galaniomama and I are going out trick or treating, so we will take pics. Right now mama is hiding out :p she did her usual trick again this weekend :twisted: on sunday she was suppose to come over, help me in the garden, her idea, not mine, oh ya she made the plans, everything was gonna get done, and she would get her dahalia bulbs, and we were going for lunch etc....come sunday....where is galaniomama? well that is a good question??????????????? and when I called nobody was home....so now she is hiding 8) cause like this is the millionth time she has pulled this stuff...the women is a digbat :p but I love her anyway, and so will you cosmo 8)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Galianiomomma sounds like me, peapod ... all that making plans then hiding. :) I think your friends were put here to teach you patience, no?

Don't forget that curry you promised me ... we are arriving late Sunday night. :)