What are you eating right now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm not allowed to eat at the computer!

I don't even have a kitchen table because it just ends up as a catch all. I eat at the computer because I have no one to tell me I can't.

Good old artery plugger! :lol:
The way I look at it is: Do I want to live my life or do I want to live to be a really old fart? Liberate your yam fry poutine!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How about a little of each? :lol:
I am already surprised I made it to old fart. Actually, everything after the logging truck incident (1980) was a freebee. I'm not even supposed to be here..... maybe I am only a figment of your imagination. Wash out your mind with a strong detergent!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
had a half of one of those cup cakes again, then a bit of a stomach, so now I'm having a mug of

ginger tea.

I had some rum and raisin ice cream a few minutes ago if that counts. I'm not allowed to eat at the computer. :smile:

had a half of one of those cup cakes again, then a bit of a stomach, so now I'm having a mug of

ginger tea.

Which specy of stomach was it?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I'm cooking tonight. On the menu is homemade breaded chicken fingers, whipped mashed potaoes with creme cheese,chives and a little garlic baked to a golden light crust and glazed home grown carrots.

Now this, this makes my mouth water - think you could send the leftovers???? :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm cooking tonight. On the menu is homemade breaded chicken fingers, whipped mashed potaoes with creme cheese,chives and a little garlic baked to a golden light crust and glazed home grown carrots.

What no borscht? Ya ever try making lefsa?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I threw all my common sense out the window for the holidays and loaded up on two types of fancy hard sausage, Havarti, a box of chocolates, a tin of Creme Roulee, a bag of potato chips and a small loaf of dark Christmas cake with the almond icing. The Creme Roulee are to die for and I find I am satisfied with just a couple unlike chocolates that follow me from room to room just begging to be eaten.

Right now I am munching on some cashews, I eat at my laptop, though I am very careful when I do.