What are you drinking?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I am having a Diet Pepsi, Caffeine Free - with the special Canadian regulations on it which make it taste different then Pepsi in the USA...

colas taste different the world over. Sometimes in the Uk you get french diet coke (coke light) and it tastes totally different. Shopkeepers buy it because it's a minute fraction cheaper and have no idea of the difference.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I'm having warm chocolate flavoured Ovaltine, made with skim milk, along with a dark Rye Vita with
unsalted natural peanut butter on it.
MMmmmm

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Decaf Coffee - first of the day because it is morning right now.... while all the imbibers are sleeping in

Be careful today...... it's
APRIL FOOL'S DAY.....

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Tek

Off topic but I have to ask.... do you have that terrific NC accent down? I could listen to people chat with that southern style for hours...

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Ah, just had a 28 oz bottle of home made brown ale. I sent an email to my co-worker who made it and said, it was so darn good, he ought to go into the brewing business!!

Ah, JOY !!!

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I used to like cocktails with rum and I used to like champagne. However, for the last two months, even the thought of an alcoholic drink disgusts me. I am turning untolerably good....

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
At this time of the day COFFEE !
If i had to give up one , beer or coffee, I'd have to give up beer. Can't really get out of the house with out that magical cup in the morning. How I make that cup before my coffee , I don't know. Refilled my sugar bowl yesterday and filled my cup instead. I'm surprised that I don't soil the bathroom floor in the morning. In the morning I have only one eye open ;-)

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
It's the same with me, El Barto. I am only have a person before I drink my morning coffee. Coffee is getting to be my biggest addiction.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Herm...

Does drinking alcoholic beverages bring the clarity of thinking and facility to reason and objectivity one see's here at CC?

What should I be drinking to get to the point where I can believe what the other folk here seem to believe?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
OMG you're SICK! we need some vodka in here STAT!

Once a couple of my friends tried to cure a cold I had by making me rinse my throat with vodka. You just can't believe how terrible it was!! I really did think for a moment that it would kill me. It didn't, though. My good Russian genes must have saved me :lol:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Herm...

Does drinking alcoholic beverages bring the clarity of thinking and facility to reason and objectivity one see's here at CC?

What should I be drinking to get to the point where I can believe what the other folk here seem to believe?

oh dear mikey.

I barely ever drink to be honest. And I surely wouldn't advise posting here while drunk. you'd be ripped to peices