What are points?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I think they are demerit points (or good points) for post, perhaps someone liked one of your post and reported it as a good "Post" you never say anything offensive like moi so I can't see you being reported for an infraction like cough cough me.

Oh Kreskin, I saw my latest point count oh my oh my. I'm digging out the book of shadows and dusting it off it's spell time. How much weight do you "NOT" want to gain by the way.

Reactions: Dalreg

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
LOLLLLLLLLLll Ive been banned off this site once I dont need another nervous breakdown! LOL

Ummm I bet, My books bigger than your book :p But I havent used a black candle yet........any volunteers?

Reactions: Dalreg

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
ok Sassy I got a point for this thread LOL

What are points?December 23rd, 2006 09:30 PM

I hate the weatherDecember 4th, 2006 05:29 AM smart like post, (telephone post)

one for this and 9 for the weather.

if there demerits how many more before Im in real trouble and who gives them out?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I think they are demerit points (or good points) for post, perhaps someone liked one of your post and reported it as a good "Post" you never say anything offensive like moi so I can't see you being reported for an infraction like cough cough me.

Oh Kreskin, I saw my latest point count oh my oh my. I'm digging out the book of shadows and dusting it off it's spell time. How much weight do you "NOT" want to gain by the way.
I don't need anymore. I can lend you about 30lbs if you need it.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Do you know what points are? Im begining to think Im being ignored :(
At this point they don't add up to much. I'm not sure if Andem will integrate the points into other features. The only I know at this point is a new member won't be able to place and avatar if there are negative points.