Welcome Home

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I'd like to personally WELCOME HOME our wonderful soldiers who landed in Edmonton today. I would like to thank them for their work and their sacrifices. I love this picture I found, this man's wife was probably pregnant when he left and he returns to this wonderful baby! I'm happy they are home and my only regret is that everyone else didn't come too.

Best wishes to all our remaining soldiers in Afghanistan, please come home soon.

(If you could please keep your nasty government hating comments out of my thread I'd appreciate it. I'm thanking our soldiers and that's all)

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
GreenGreta said:
I'd like to personally WELCOME HOME our wonderful soldiers who landed in Edmonton today. I would like to thank them for their work and their sacrifices. I love this picture I found, this man's wife was probably pregnant when he left and he returns to this wonderful baby! I'm happy they are home and my only regret is that everyone else didn't come too.

Best wishes to all our remaining soldiers in Afghanistan, please come home soon.

(If you could please keep your nasty government hating comments out of my thread I'd appreciate it. I'm thanking our soldiers and that's all)

If I have nothing nice to say, I guess I won't say anything at all.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
GreenGreta said:

If I have nothing nice to say, I guess I won't say anything at all.

RIGHT!

Who are you and what have you done with Caleb-Dain Matton?

:D