Wednesday's Child

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
WC

It's 5am back in California, You've already been online for an hour, don't you people ever sleep out west? Need a hand?

Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
And down will come baby, cradle and all

:D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Good morning ITN

I don't sleep very long and because of the searing summers here I like to use the pre-daylight hours to get my day going...it carries over into what passes for winter here... :)

Even in a different time zone you are an early bird yourself compared with most of the night netizens on forums.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'll just share the winnings with you Manda....ITN has all the money he needs! :)

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
My nights sleep has been totally wrecked since I joined this outfit... 8O I study alot on my own but go to bed at 03:00 AM (06:00 PM in Vancouver) and wake up 12 PM... Got to stop! :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Wednesday's Child

manda said:
Right on...It's been a while since I endulged...need to keep fitting into my pants you know :wink:

What shall we do with the winnings?

Turns out sweetie...it's four dollars and I'm keeping it. :lol:

But if I ever have the pleasure of running into you in person, the Wendys is on me and so is the case of beer!

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Re: RE: Wednesday's Child

Jay said:
manda said:
Right on...It's been a while since I endulged...need to keep fitting into my pants you know :wink:

What shall we do with the winnings?

Turns out sweetie...it's four dollars and I'm keeping it. :lol:

But if I ever have the pleasure of running into you in person, the Wendys is on me and so is the case of beer!

dang...I'll let you know if my work lotto pool turns out better....You're on for the meeting in person. congrats to you and Mrs. Jay BTW

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Don't worry, most men like women with a little meat on their bones.

Isn't that right Jo? :)

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Oh, believe me, I have meat....I'm just proportionate with my height, I'm only 5'4"...I'd look like a ball if I wore more than a size 6....I'm lucky enough to wear betwwen zero and 3....running after the kids keeps me fit