We love our Nazis

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
They were/are great men, suck Hitler's dead cock bitch.

best unfukk yourself jimmy.

it would be a shame if the Mods were to ban you.

#tryhard

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Funny forced is a strong word the camps and death roundup squads were all volunteers
as part of the elite SS squads. These were not child soldiers they were in the Hitler Youth
until 18 then moved up. Camps were volunteer because there was less a chance of the
truth getting out at least that was a theory
I have no forgiveness nor sympathy for those who took part in the death camps.
remember it wasn't just Jews they killed it was a lot of different groups like Gays, Gypsies,
the mentally infirm, Slavs, political enemies .
Even at 92 they should make an example of him

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What a country, eh? We'll kick out some old nazi because of shit he did over 70 years ago, but if you're a muslim terrorist it's, "Welcome to Canada where you'll never have to worry about being deported no matter how heinous the crime".

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Support Israel?

Yeah, no.

For me, they lost my support when I learned they're just as effin horrible - and in some ways worse - than the "Evil" Palestinians. They lost my support when they started doing illegal things. They lost my support when I grew up and realized that all the "oh pity Israel" hype was BS.

They're no different than those they hate and revile and at this point deserve the condemnation and disgust they get. Israel has no superiority, moral or otherwise. They got their land on the back of world guilt and desire not to have them in X countries, NOT reason enough to support them.

If/When they change, I will support them again; until that time I pack them all up with the rest of the region. Let them blow themselves to hell since it's what they want anyway.