Was Mitt Romney Too Good A Man For Today's Presidency?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Wow! A red and green pissing match. I hope you guys are using food grade dyes, other wise your John Henrys might fall off.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Wow! A red and green pissing match. I hope you guys are using food grade dyes, other wise your John Henrys might fall off.

^ Why?

I dunno... because there's green reps which are good.... she's Green and uh.... Good??

And hints towards sex like the above post....

I don't know, this entire thread makes no sense, leave me alone.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

^ Why?

I dunno... because there's green reps which are good.... she's Green and uh.... Good??

And hints towards sex like the above post....

I don't know, this entire thread makes no sense, leave me alone.

Hard to imagine a job that Romney would be too good for........still,,,,,,,,there must be something......

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- The author of the blog 'Lonely Conservative' certainly makes a cogent case for this opinion, arguing that honesty, enterprise, self reliance and other character traits formerly seen as being virtues that made America great have been replaced in the political realm by dishonesty, opportunism, bribery, hypocrisy, deception and manipulation.

- If the author is right, it is as easy to see why Romney is too good for the presdiency as it is to see why Obama is perfect for it.

Maybe I got out of the wrong side of the bed, but I think this has to be the stupidest thread we've seen for awhile! :p

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh for goodness sakes, this has grown to beyond ridiculous. Y'all are aware that the idiot who started all this is now nowhere to be seen in this thread right?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope all y'all are aware that intelligence is inversely proportional to your respective egos......

As is becoming abundantly clear on this forum! The biggest problem is the idiots can't see that. (Oooooops here comes a "red")

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Yep, maybe we have him completely stymied! Easy enough to do with idiots-:)

- JLM ... The reason I have responded to hardly anything in this thread that I started is because none of the garbage spewed by the lunatic left wing fringers and cynical government troughers here was relevant, accurate and intelligent enough to merit a response.

- I did respond when you called me a liar because that is an unfounded and libelous claim which is particularly hilarious coming from you since you are both too obtuse and too lazy to look things up and prefer to just make things up and BS your way alone (not difficult to do so long as your audience is over 90% left wing and liberal or rather lieberal).

- Come to think of it, for YOU to call ANYONE else stupid, anyone at all, is the same as:

- Obama lecturing Romney on free competitive enterprise.

- Rachel Maddog Maddow lecturing anybody on objectivity and fairness in journalism.

- DOLTon McGuilty lecturing Harper or the other premiers on fiscal prudence and responsibility.

- Justin Beiber lecturing Tony Bennett on the art of singing. or

- Charley Sheen lecturing the Reverend Billy Graham on clean, healthy and spiritual living.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- JLM ... The reason I have responded to hardly anything in this thread that I started is because none of the garbage spewed by the lunatic left wing fringers and cynical government troughers here was relevant, accurate and intelligent enough to merit a response.

- I did respond when you called me a liar because that is an unfounded and libelous claim which is particularly hilarious coming from you since you are both too obtuse and too lazy to look things up

Just based on your record, Teddy. You accused me of giving you numerous "red negs". I asked you to show them to me, to no avail, I checked myself, still to no avail. You were lying.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Very strange that this thread is about Romney being "too good" when even most Republicans didn't really like him. They just thought he was the most likely guy on their team to win. A lot of Republicans have been criticizing Romney for being a sore loser. They tried him, he lost and now they're dumping him and getting ready for the next one.