Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I would say 'let them get nuked, maybe it would teach them some manners'...

...but that would be insensitive of me...:cool:

Then I would say if we do I hope that the whole North American continent is poisoned...

...but that would make me like you.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So you are in agreement? The US or Isreal is about to get nuked within 3 months?
You should get the tinfoil off your head.

The story this post concerns originates in Israel, Bull**** Central on Earth. It could be wrong, totally wrong, a blend of wrong and totally wrong or not connected with the real con at all but it couldn't possibly be true.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
So if all of these world leaders know this kind of attack is going to happen in and around a paticular time of the year...... why the hell are they leaking little snippets to the public, but being hush hush on the details? Either it's bullsh*t and no world leaders are saying these things, or they're all in on the scheme.

Then again, information coming from a site called The Jerusalem Gift Shop Pretty much sez it all.

Moving on.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Here is how to stay abreast: Index | Canada Gazette

I'm forced to swim in this due to my current occupation....not just Canadian Federal, but U.S. Federal,
and State, and Provincial...and the interplay State to State, State to Province, visa versa, and of coarse
Internationally. It's a little daunting when you first wade in, but it gets easier very quickly once you've
familiarized yourself with the site. The above link will keep you abreast of the Canadian Federal end.

Thanks for the link. Could you help me find the discussions about SPP please? I didn't find a search engines at the link.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
'unless you actively study SPP'...utter freakin nonsense.

If you pay any attention to Hansard and the Canada Gazette, you know what's going on in the House and the Senate. You don't need to 'actively study' some conspiracy crap passed around like a bad case of genital warts to know that.

I need snow tires, so there must be conspiracy to take away my constitutional rights.

Buy local and Canadian.:smile:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Wars are decided on months in advance.

Iran has nukes already. I think that is going to be the "surprise." Israel will get nuked and probably the USA shortly after. China and Russia can't stand by and let the USA take over the world.

The problem with that Logic is Russia and China are traditional enemies, and still aren't very friendly.

They briefly allied when they both were communist, but even then Communist China sided with Capitalist USA.

Russia has lots of empty land next to China, who needs more land. Russian popular culture still fears the "yellow menace" invading and annexing most of Russia.

China on the other hand is making vast sums of money off of America, and much of its holdings are in America, losing America would bankrupt it.

Quite frankly, major wars are likely to include China and the USA on the same side (as long as Russia is still in play)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The problem with that Logic is Russia and China are traditional enemies, and still aren't very friendly.

They briefly allied when they both were communist, but even then Communist China sided with Capitalist USA.

Russia has lots of empty land next to China, who needs more land. Russian popular culture still fears the "yellow menace" invading and annexing most of Russia.

China on the other hand is making vast sums of money off of America, and much of its holdings are in America, losing America would bankrupt it.

Quite frankly, major wars are likely to include China and the USA on the same side (as long as Russia is still in play)

They 'were' making lots of money off America, losing America will be tough in the short run but very lucrative in the long. Your China USA alliance is a comical daydream you only wish you could arrange.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

I doubt it. The wave of the future is states giving up more and more autonomy under the guise of 'trading blocs' - EU, NAFTA etc and their relationships with one another. I don't think China and the US will be on the same after the NWO is established. I think the closest China will come to siding with America is forming alliences with South America.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
Unfortunately, the North American Union is to be completed by 2010. That basically leaves us two years until the State Police take over and all your constitutional rights are suspended. So my guess is that, yes, something drastic will happen.

Putting some things together now. The drastic events to take place may not necessarily need to be violence related. It may as mentioned in DB's article be the economic collapse of the US and devaluation of the USD. Have the bottom fall out of "everything" and start all over....with the Amero. Pretty slick plan. And the public will be given all the reasons to agree to it and all will go along with the inevitable plan.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Putting some things together now. The drastic events to take place may not necessarily need to be violence related. It may as mentioned in DB's article be the economic collapse of the US and devaluation of the USD. Have the bottom fall out of "everything" and start all over....with the Amero. Pretty slick plan. And the public will be given all the reasons to agree to it and all will go along with the inevitable plan.

A-Bound you make a lot of sense. d.b. knows his stuff. We will see what we will see or not. I am not a veteran but I smell a war coming.

---an aside I think you have a great sig.
regards,
scratch

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Wars are decided on months in advance.

Iran has nukes already. I think that is going to be the "surprise." Israel will get nuked and probably the USA shortly after. China and Russia can't stand by and let the USA take over the world.

Good day Scott Free, reality is China is useless in providing anything safe for human consumption; Russia has nothing to offer to the world, except maybe petroleum and stupid friendship with Iran......
The US with their stupid Bush foreign policy is what got them to be hated by many around the globe......If a nuclear attack takes place on US or Israeli soil we could see humanity in the verge a 3rd world war......

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
That's the thing we are in a war. The public have become so used to seeing (programed) war that it has become the norm. We will just change the location. Has anyone ever noticed in Canadian news that when they show footage of the Afghanistan war it is the same footage of the same soldiers shooting over the same wall over and over again. Soldiers shooting....at what we don't know....just those same soldiers shooting over the same wall....Hmmm.

The war we are in will last the rest of "our" lifetime. The war on terror has opened all kinds of doors. None of them good.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Good day Scott Free, reality is China is useless in providing anything safe for human consumption; Russia has nothing to offer to the world, except maybe petroleum and stupid friendship with Iran......
The US with their stupid Bush foreign policy is what got them to be hated by many around the globe......If a nuclear attack takes place on US or Israeli soil we could see humanity in the verge a 3rd world war......
Soc, you underestimate the power of both Russia and China, but I agree with your last statement...

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006

But no one seems to pay any attention to US companies doing the same as China. Pulled off of all shelves, a child cold medicine, that contains metal chunks.....Oh well as long as it doesn't come from China I guess it's ok.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
That's the thing we are in a war. The public have become so used to seeing (programed) war that it has become the norm. We will just change the location. Has anyone ever noticed in Canadian news that when they show footage of the Afghanistan war it is the same footage of the same soldiers shooting over the same wall over and over again. Soldiers shooting....at what we don't know....just those same soldiers shooting over the same wall....Hmmm.

The war we are in will last the rest of "our" lifetime. The war on terror has opened all kinds of doors. None of them good.

Yeah, those same four guys bobbing over the mud wall and popping off rounds to the unknown is becoming a tad over used...... when was that shot again? 2003??

Maybe there isn't a war going on over there..... maybe it's one big hollywood set with joint troops getting traing on how to maintain urban warfare and control over an insurgent force once they start taking over North America with that forced union.... and while they train, we sit here actually thinking there's a real war going on..... and those dead soldiers were all killed during drunken brawls between other soldiers at 4 in the morning.

eh? Think about it.....

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
Yes Praxius, I do believe they are being trained in urban warfare and for a reason, for a time will come when they will be fighting in their own country....against their own people.