Warmongers, Which Countries Does This Apply To Today?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Warmongers, which countries do this apply to today and what are the reasons they use to start a war?

Since we are in the new millennium will war ever stop?

Would a one-world government stop wars or would there still be fighting with major loss of life?

What do you think?

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Rome once had total military and political control of their known world. They had almost constant warfare.

One world government would solve nothing. Only someone with absolutely no knowledge of history, and of human beings, would ever think that it would change much.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Rome once had total military and political control of their known world. They had almost constant warfare.

I'll start with this........ was the wars that Rome fought internal to their borders, or was it external..... as in war because of expansion, war because of attacks from outside, or civil wars from within?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Warmongers, which countries do this apply to today and what are the reasons they use to start a war?

Since we are in the new millennium will war ever stop?

Would a one-world government stop wars or would there still be fighting with major loss of life?

What do you think?

Luxembourg - world domination. No. 1 world gov't won't stop wars. I think I'll have a beer.