Warming temperatures and melting glaciers are accelerating Arctic warming

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017
Currently there is a great deal of money to be made in pushing the globull warming lie by people that do not have real jobs. When the majority of people discover they have been scammed the lie will cease.

I don't know how that is going to happen. The media is the tool of the "environmentalist wackos" and they simply do not report anything that might oppose the belief system of their masters.

Scientists are finally getting off of their butts and showing what a HUGE lie is being perpetrated but none of it is getting out.

Climate Change: No, It

The Four Known Scientific Ways Carbon Dioxide Cools Earth's Climate - Principia Scientific International

Possible other sources of CO2 that would be attributed to man but aren't: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/121762

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The heat is coming from the sea-floor.
UNKNOWN "Anomaly" Heating Pacific Ocean! 2/19/17
It's coming from megatons of rotting garbage in the Pacific and the Atlantic. I would say that constitutes human origins... but then, no amount of facts would deter you and other deniers.

What America will look like under the new head of the EPA:

Do you get the picture?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't know how that is going to happen. The media is the tool of the "environmentalist wackos" and they simply do not report anything that might oppose the belief system of their masters.

Scientists are finally getting off of their butts and showing what a HUGE lie is being perpetrated but none of it is getting out.

Climate Change: No, It

The Four Known Scientific Ways Carbon Dioxide Cools Earth's Climate - Principia Scientific International

Possible other sources of CO2 that would be attributed to man but aren't: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/121762

You got the part about scientists right. They are finally waking up to the nonsense perpetrated by the AWG nuts financed by the coal and oil industries.