**** walk..?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Of course, I'm asking you for your opinion on that question.

No, you will not get my opinion on 'detail' of slu**y apparel or behavior as well, i'm not
interested in you waiting with baited breath to jump all over my opinion, that is my business,
and yours is yours, not a debating issue.
There are all sorts of different dress, and all sorts of different opinions on how that dress
presents itself to others.
My opinion remains the same, that slu**y apparel and behavior is degrading to whatever woman
is wearing and acting as such.
in l948 it was a different apparel, l958 different again and on and on, and in 2012 guess it
will be different again, as apparel changes all the time.

Just as 'with' the male walking around today with his 'ass' hanging out of his pants, and females
dressing sl**y, when both of those genders grow to an age where they take a second look at how
they present themselves to the public, THEY will not be wearing such apparel, they grow up, take
a second look and move on, and when the old pictures are looked at by most, all will laugh and
shake their heads, and in many cases those old pictures will be torn up, and not shown to anyone,
i'm sure a very wise decision, and also in many cases the bahavior that was very sl*tty years ago,
will suddenly become acceptable by most, when the stories are told about their younger days, because
they will not tell it like it was.

Just in case no one has paid attention, no woman deserves to be raped, ever,
doesn't matter what she is wearing, or not wearing, but I remain firm that
women who walk around in public looking sl*tty and behave in same manner are
not doing themselves any favours in life, they will attract the wrong type of
admirer in many cases, but that admirer has no excuse to rape her.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You can have all the freedoms you want Bear as long as it doesn't cause others any harm.
I agree, good thing Bibles and Qurans aren't "anybody". So burning them is legal.

You have the freedom to be wrong and a troll all day long.;-)
Wow, I wasn't aware that was a freedom. You're getting great mileage out that freedom eh.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Really? So any study that shows that you are more likely to be mugged in New York City is a defense for muggers in NYC.....seriously?
Point taken.

I believe though that you would not find many victims willing to discuss how what they were wearing may have affected or even provoked the attack upon them and there are some laws protecting the identity and privacy of the victims so it would be quite the uphill battle to study something that is not, and should not be, legally relavant to the issue.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
.....it would be quite the uphill battle to study something that is not, and should not be, legally relavant to the issue.

Why does it have to be legally relevant? The purpose of the study would be to see if there are things women can do to protect themselves. We have studies about those types of things all the times. We had smoking studies that told us not to smoke. If a study determined an increased risk for having a G-sting poking out the top of your pants, I fail to see the harm in that.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Why does it have to be legally relevant? The purpose of the study would be to see if there are things women can do to protect themselves. We have studies about those types of things all the times. We had smoking studies that told us not to smoke. If a study determined an increased risk for having a G-sting poking out the top of your pants, I fail to see the harm in that.

I can understand your viewpoint. I guess I am more interested in trying to ensure everyone understands that the G-string should not increase her risk. Once you accomplish that you don't have to worry about it.

I must have missed the study on smoking....pass me another butt..:lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ahh that's so cute!

Contrived, but cute...