Wal-Mart to close 269 stores

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Colville, Washington (a city of 7000) too!

How many Walmart stores are there? My "stab in the dark" guess would be 269 is fewer than 1% of them.
I never really counted but there are several . more than thirty I would guess in the metro area and the surrounding little towns. Seems like there is one around every corner.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Major Mac & Bayview, as GTA as it gets.

I did not know that. I don't think I have ever shopped there. Been further north, and in Pickering, Scarborough (none of which are (or were when I was there) 24 hours. I did not think they did it in Ontario. Will keep that in mind.

(And thanx for the red.)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I did not know that. I don't think I have ever shopped there. Been further north, and in Pickering, Scarborough (none of which are (or were when I was there) 24 hours. I did not think they did it in Ontario. Will keep that in mind.

(And thanx for the red.)

Which store is this IRBS, what area/neighbourhood.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We have a Walmart Superstore that is empty (of customers) half of the time.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Which store is this IRBS, what area/neighbourhood.

Major Mac & Bayview is in Markham, ON. A 905 community north of city of Toronto. I live in Scarborough (an absorbed city) occupying the far east of Toronto, Pickering is a 905 community outside Toronto to the east. Is this what you are asking?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Major Mac & Bayview is in Markham, ON. A 905 community north of city of Toronto. I live in Scarborough (an absorbed city) occupying the far east of Toronto, Pickering is a 905 community outside Toronto to the east. Is this what you are asking?

Ok, found it, and they are not open 24/7.

Walmart Richmond Hill Supercentre: | ON, Canada

Just another example of walter talking out his a$$ and being wrong. Again.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Does Walter talk out of his A$$ any more than you do? :) :)

Go back and show me where I have been wrong in something I have stated to be fact, or if I was wrong, show where I have not admitted it. Take your time.

I suspect he assumed December hours were year around. In December several Walmarts do go 24/7 as a lead up to Christmas.

Oh ya, I believe every Walmart in Calgary was open 24/7 over Christmas season. That is the problem with "assuming" though.