Voter fraud doesn't decide US elections but it's real

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lorrie Goldstein Verified account ‏@sunlorrie
Voter fraud doesn't decide US elections but it's real: See this article in WashPost, response & authors' response
https://twitter.com/sunlorrie/status/830863241903497216

New research indicates non-citizens do vote, and this could be consequential in some races.

Could non-citizens decide the November election?

6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-november-election/?utm_term=.127b718dd372

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Of course it's real. Last election, I had three votes - and very well could have used the other two. Makes me wonder if the tax people ever gave that info to the elections people. I suspect US bureaucracy is only slightly different than the Canadian variety

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
An Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Donald Trump last fall has pleaded guilty to election misconduct.

Court records show Terri Lynn Rote entered a plea on June 27 to the felony charge and a district court judge in Des Moines accepted the plea. Sentencing is set for Aug. 15.

She believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged and that her first ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Trump pleads guilty

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump's unsubstantiated claims

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds - Washington Times

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
Survey bolsters analysis by professors
Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote - Washington Times

FLASHBACK: WaPo Publishes Study That Claims Millions of Illegal Aliens Vote
FLASHBACK: WaPo Publishes Study That Claims Millions of Illegal Aliens Vote | Daily Wire

Trump's voter fraud panel to meet as U.S. states' refusals mount

Most U.S. states have rejected full compliance with the commission's requests. Republican Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, the commission's vice chairman, said in a statement sent by the White House that 14 states and Washington, D.C., had rejected the request outright
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-vote-idUSKBN19S2FG

Wouldn't want to get caught now would we....

The Best Documentaries on US Voting Fraud & Rigged Elections
IMDb: The Best Documentaries on US Voting Fraud & Rigged Elections - a list by Schatz87

Last edited:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
My uncle Frank passed at 86 years of age. His claim to fame was he voted Republican all elections he was allowed to vote. Since then he had voted Democrat at every election in this state.