Vote bans cops from taking part in Pride parade

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, it's got nothing to do with a new group that has SFA to do with Pride deciding who can take part in Pride. It's obvious these stupid c*cksuckers from OBLM don't want the police around so why should the cops put themselves out for them if/when they are needed?
Because that's their job? Or do you honestly believe the police should pick and choose whom they serve?

But this part is particularly galling.
The fact that police in Toronto take part in the Pride parade is part of a long healing process between Toronto police and the gay community. Then a bunch of sh*t-f*ck thugs who think Canada is the same as the United States decided that the police shouldn't be allowed to take part anymore. Who the f*ck are these goofs to say who can and can't take part in a f*cking parade? Nah, they don't give a sh*t about the healing process. As long as the police are responsible for what is the smallest percentage of Black deaths, no one else should be allowed to get along with them.
Not real fond of BLM, but can't really say much about Pride if this is the way they act.

The police also let a lot of stuff go during Pride. Public intoxication, public nudity, illegal parking, etc etc. I'll be curious to see how much of that they let slide from now on.
Don't you just love it when the police use their official power to settle personal scores?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Soooooo........next time the idiots in charge of the parade get attacked or robbed or whatever, I suggest they call Black Lives Matter.

Does being progressive make you stupid, or are only stupid people progressives?

There is nothing progressive about Black fascists dictating who can join in a public parade. If they are going to ban parts of our society from being there, they should shut the whole damn thing down.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Obviously the Canadian BLM Group wields so much power that they got the LGBT community to surrender to their demands.

There must really be a racial problem up there.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we do have our snowflakes
thats why its called the great white north

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
we do have our snowflakes
thats why its called the great white north

We also have our toothless hillbilly bums. They post poorly composed wisecracks on here all day long while the rest of us pay taxes to carry them.

Did you manage to get your pogey cheque cashed at Money Mart today? You got beer until the weekend, now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
taxes?
ahh poor but hurt babe
I'm living rent free in your sick little head
:)
and they are paying big time for what I have to put up with in here

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
taxes?
ahh poor but hurt babe

No, you're just a pathetic parasite. My head has far better things to do than to care whether you exist or not.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
taxes?
ahh poor but hurt babe

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Obviously the Canadian BLM Group wields so much power that they got the LGBT community to surrender to their demands.

There must really be a racial problem up there.
Probably incited and propagated by the Toronto Police
Nothing to do with race but everything to do with how politics works,
I remember when the BC Civil Liberties Association decided to not refer clients to the Public Complaints Commission against theRCMP
Marginalized individuals must bond together
I think they are going about it wrong then I know little