Vancouver Policeman Pushes Handicapped Woman To The Pavement

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
That's pretty pathetic, pushing down a stooped woman with MS, then gloating over her (with his police buddies) and moving on, presumably because she didn't make way for him in a quick enough fashion. What a crud ball.. a bully.. he has no business being a policeman.. he gives the rest of them a bad name.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I heard a cop on tv the other day say..... A criminal is a criminal they are all the same ........ WELL when a cop acts like Criminal what does that say about the force ???????? here is another good one today.... Off-duty RCMP officer arrested for River Heights break-in CTV Winnipeg- Off-duty RCMP officer arrested for River Heights break-in - CTV News
Middle on Sept last year sometime I heard about 4 RCMP in full dress saving a guy before his crashed truck blew up. It was in AB somewhere. Maybe Edmonton?
This year I was chatting with one who was checking traffic. Most people think cops are an annoyance, but this guy was checking motorcycle traffic for insurance and stuff. He told me a good half of bikers don't have insurance, and a lot don't even have the proper driving license. Nice older guy. He's one of the guys that cruises the ;ake sometimes. I know of 3 people he's pulled out of the water after boating incidents.
But, yeah, these people are evil and rotten to the core. :roll:

The best of us? I've never busted into someson'e house and crashed on the couch thinking I was at a motel when I was drunk.

Not even close.

The mailbox would have been a dead give away.
I get as far as my truck and then stretch out on the seat. But then I don't get drunk very often. Once so far this year. Hubby drove.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
That's pretty pathetic, pushing down a stooped woman with MS, then gloating over her (with his police buddies) and moving on, presumably because she didn't make way for him in a quick enough fashion. What a crud ball.. a bully.. he has no business being a policeman.. he gives the rest of them a bad name.
As I said it's SOP for the VPD-all day every day.

Middle on Sept last year sometime I heard about 4 RCMP in full dress saving a guy before his crashed truck blew up. It was in AB somewhere. Maybe Edmonton?
I heard there was a man in the moon but I don't believe it.
This year I was chatting with one....He told me a good half of bikers don't have insurance, and a lot don't even have the proper driving license....
Than he's a liar plain and simple.

And Let Us Not Forget this Helping Hand from a Victoria BC police officer-ain't he a darlin'?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnwi6wO03As&has_verified=1