US Stock Market Officially Crashes

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Agreed, there are stupid people about and the topics are even worse.

This forum could use a lot of new material, it's basically all been about the same old shit for three years...…………..Trump, Trudeau, refugees, climate change and all the skulduggery taking place in Ottawa, Washington and Moscow, the M.E. and N.K. I for one don't give a rat's ass if I never hear another word about any of it. BORING SHIT!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It should be obvious even to Walter-level magahats that the Dow cannot get through 25K

How many tries is this now?

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I noticed that the U.S. has decided against banning Iran from the SWIFT financial system. The competition of the new Russia/China system is too great. The U.S. realized it was a huge mistake to ban Iran and allow the new system created by Russia to gain acceptance and increased credibility with European bankers.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, that's why the gun hate on everyone else.

To the intelligent: watch the bond market. When they stop buying that up, interest rates will go skyward, and that is a world wide problem.

ESPECIALLY HERE IN LIE BARREL LAND WHERE BUDGETS BALANCE THEMSELVES
;)
- SO DO STIFFS.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hope everyone bought as I suggested.
Yes then everybody can lose money along with you.

Dow Jones down for the year - how is it possible to gift all these corporations a once in a lifetime tax bonanza and have the DJIA down for he year?