US has right to kidnap British citizens

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
AMERICA has told Britain that it can “kidnap” British citizens if they are wanted for crimes in the United States. A senior lawyer for the American government has told the Court of Appeal in London that kidnapping foreign citizens is permissible under American law because the US Supreme Court has sanctioned it. snip... Until now it was commonly assumed that US law permitted kidnapping only in the “extraordinary rendition” of terrorist suspects. The American government has for the first time made it clear in a British court that the law applies to anyone, British or otherwise, suspected of a crime by Washington. more.... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2982640.ece

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
If you're an American every other citizen of every other nation in the world is a second-tier human being. If you're an American you can disregard agreements and treaties if that's more convenient than living up to the committment you made at some earlier time. If you're an American, you are immediately forgiven your ignorance and stupidity so long as you offer your life for the corporate bottom-line. Torture and debasing human beings is the practice and the hobby of America and has been since ship loads of Africans were kidnapped to America...since Mexicans and Hispanics were hired by Americans to clean their toilets and cut their grass...

The American cow-boy mentality partnered with its awe of Al Capone and gangsterism is alive and well.

America is terrorism.

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
"Lovely topic"

Yeah, bummer. But also front page news, in the UK anyway. I've seen no mention of it locally. We need to know what's going on because you might think you've done nothing wrong but if "they" think so, then you can be carted off, without due process. Oh, swell. Okay, I may be paranoid, but at least I am paying attention.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Don't mind me boys - glad you have found each other..... passes a Sunday afternoon in a positive way eh?

Nothing in our playbook says I have to agree with anything you guys believe - just couldn't resist making a jest at all the earnest posting like you have it documented as fact....

Poor old Brits still haven't gotten over the fact they lost a money making colony did they?

Sorry for the interruption....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Don't mind me boys - glad you have found each other..... passes a Sunday afternoon in a positive way eh?

Nothing in our playbook says I have to agree with anything you guys believe - just couldn't resist making a jest at all the earnest posting like you have it documented as fact....

Poor old Brits still haven't gotten over the fact they lost a money making colony did they?

Sorry for the interruption....

:lol:Yes it does.