Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Re: RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...:)

Ocean Breeze said:
Canucklehead said:
manda said:
Lets all move to mars and start over.

Seeing as Men are from Mars, I bet you'd like that, wouldntcha ;)

My vote is for Venus :p
:lol: :lol:

jolly good stuff folks. First item on the agenda: Construct a fast tram between both planets.. :wink:

another idea might be to send the US to Mars.......or better still Pluto.....and they can rule a US Plutonian empire to their hearts content.

:idea: You know, that plan just might work! If they ever get the shuttle off the ground. Yipes Canucklehead, ya got me figured out :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...:)

manda said:
Ocean Breeze said:
Canucklehead said:
manda said:
Lets all move to mars and start over.

Seeing as Men are from Mars, I bet you'd like that, wouldntcha ;)

My vote is for Venus :p
:lol: :lol:

jolly good stuff folks. First item on the agenda: Construct a fast tram between both planets.. :wink:

another idea might be to send the US to Mars.......or better still Pluto.....and they can rule a US Plutonian empire to their hearts content.

:idea: You know, that plan just might work! If they ever get the shuttle off the ground. Yipes Canucklehead, ya got me figured out :wink:

the more I think about it , the better I like it. "they" want to control THIS planet so much......why not send them to another and they can call it their own. Heck , would even rename the planet as US of Pluto/ Jupiter or whatever. Not sure an immediate neighboring planet would be a good idea.....as sure as heck they will continue to send bombs here. :x

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...

I see the appeals court that released its ruling tore a strip off that moron judge in Montana.

EDMONTON -- A Montana federal judge used "alarmist findings," gave "baseless" criticisms and was "premised on legal error" when he banned Canadian cattle imports because of the mad cow scare, said the appeals judges who overturned his ruling earlier this month.

read the rest here

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...

no1important said:
I see the appeals court that released its ruling tore a strip off that moron judge in Montana.

EDMONTON -- A Montana federal judge used "alarmist findings," gave "baseless" criticisms and was "premised on legal error" when he banned Canadian cattle imports because of the mad cow scare, said the appeals judges who overturned his ruling earlier this month.

read the rest here

this "judge" is a real moron. ( he does not even sound like a judge or a rational /logical legal type) Gotta wonder if he is bought and paid for by the Montana Cattle group. :roll:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...

no1important said:
He is probably elected and the cattle industry finances his campaign. I wonder how one could find out? Nevertheless I will see if I can.

excellent. and thanks. Should be "interesting"...

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: US Beef BAN LIFTED...

Cdns. score court victory in cattle export battle

Canadian beef producers scored another court victory on Friday when an American court denied a Montana lobby group's appeal of a ruling that overturned a ban on young Canadian cattle exports to the U.S.

Hopefully that is the end of it. But this part puzzels me:

However, there is still one more legal hurdle to clear, Masswohl says. A lower court judge in Montana may rehear the case and re-implement the border ban.

How could a lower court reinstae it when an appeal court aid otherwise?