Unions Bailing Out On BC NDP.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
With this rig, you don't need a trailer, as you pick up a new one every 5-7 days or so.

So news that the oil patch is opening up again is great news for you...

...and summer time of course.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Looks like that might be a good thing.

In B.C., NDP open up double-digit lead over Liberals with election looming

In B.C., NDP open up double-digit lead over Liberals with election looming | Globalnews.ca

THe dippers keep telling themselves that. Just like they did the last several times.

BC has always been know as a Union First province.. Save-On-Foods in BC with a $7 per hour job, and you have to be in a Union and pay union dues.

$7 is below minimum wage in BC.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I might be wrong but I don't think there is any real worry of the Dippers getting back in B.C. this election. Their leader will likely kill that possibility if nothing else does. Very weak memes and platforms!:)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I might be wrong but I don't think there is any real worry of the Dippers getting back in B.C. this election. Their leader will likely kill that possibility if nothing else does. Very weak memes and platforms!:)

There are probably lots of Wicky-Wacky Van der Za!m types hiding in your valleys. The rest of Canada needs BC politics to keep us entertained.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are probably lots of Wicky-Wacky Van der Za!m types hiding in your valleys. The rest of Canada needs BC politics to keep us entertained.

Bill was good and had an excellent work ethic and also very personable...........I liked the guy. He just made one huge mistake..........mixing religion and politics!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Their supporters are Millennials and Millennials are are to lazy to vote.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Bill was good and had an excellent work ethic and also very personable...........I liked the guy. He just made one huge mistake..........mixing religion and politics!

... mixing religion with reality ...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Let's Talk About The Social Deficit Created By BC Liberals

While Clark appears at photo ops and campaign stops across BC donning her trademark Cheshire grin, behind that smile lurks one of the ugliest campaigns we have ever seen in BC.

From wild accusations like the claims of NDP hacking the Liberal website (which was quickly proven to be false) to the nasty Troll truck tailing Horgan all around BC and harassing him and NDP supporters at every event he attends- this will be an election I am sure we will all be talking about for years to come.

We had 120 children die in the ministries care last year- that's one every three days. 760 critical injuries were also reported; that's two every day.
90% of senior care homes are not meeting basic staffing needs.
Our homeless population has increased by 30% in 3 years, with 23% being seniors.
922 people died from Fentanyl last year and the numbers are still rising. First responders are overwhelmed and hospitals are already overcrowded.
BC has the second lowest student funding in Canada. Some schools have 18 portables, others have roofs that leak for 20 years and over a decade after promising to make seismic upgrades 118 schools are still waiting to just be approved.
Housing and rental prices have dramatically increased while availability is decreasing.
MSP, BC Hydro, ICBC rates have steadily risen while the BC Liberals continue to siphon billions from them.
We have the second highest child poverty and we are still the only province to not have a poverty reduction plan. We also have the highest wealth inequality and income gaps in Canada
All of these have been completely ignored by-or in fact caused by- our current BC Liberal government. And I don't know about you but I am tired of hearing about children dying or committing suicide in our ministries care because they are being abused or neglected.

Let's Talk About The Social Deficit Created By BC Liberals | Sarah Miller

Ya, vote for the corporate w.h.o.r.e. Who cares about anybody else but your selves?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Let's Talk About The Social Deficit Created By BC Liberals

While Clark appears at photo ops and campaign stops across BC donning her trademark Cheshire grin, behind that smile lurks one of the ugliest campaigns we have ever seen in BC.

From wild accusations like the claims of NDP hacking the Liberal website (which was quickly proven to be false) to the nasty Troll truck tailing Horgan all around BC and harassing him and NDP supporters at every event he attends- this will be an election I am sure we will all be talking about for years to come.

Don't make the mistake people made in the last election by predicting a Dipper win. They ain't gonna win this time either. :)

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Ya, vote for the corporate w.h.o.r.e. Who cares about anybody else but your selves?

You know, if it was conceivable that we could separate those who legitimately need the social safety net from those who do not it would certainly be a lot easier to vote on the left.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You know, if it was conceivable that we could separate those who legitimately need the social safety net from those who do not it would certainly be a lot easier to vote on the left.

Now there is a true statement amongst a whole lot of hog wash! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm apolitical but I feel the same way about Crispy as I did about Harpo. She is a lying, thieving pariah robbing from the poor to give to her rich friends.