U.S. cables dissect Canada’s leaders: WikiLeaks

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Now there you have it our American friends making new friends in Canada. The problem is
when this stuff becomes known, it might influence relations with leaders in both countries.
I look forward to the day when we could dispose of the free trade deal and sell our stuff on
the open market to who ever has the money to pay for whatever the market will bear with
one price for Canadians and another for the world. The resourses are ours and we should
benefit the most. That won't happen until some politicians get some guts

Remember though that we don't have access to all resources. If other countries decide to reciprocate, they'll hurt our economy as much as we hurt theirs.

Besides, what's the point of undermining another country just to then have to give them money in aid. Why not trade with them instead?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

I kid, I kid. You're a decent sh!t, you just want to vote for someone I think is a tit. But I won't hold that against you.

Kind of like you wanting to vote for, in my opinion, a known lier....... and I don't hold that against you.....much :p:lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wikileaks hasn't really been relevant about anything. About the only thing they did was provide a straw to break the camel's back for any further ambitions Hilary Clinton may have had (in reporting that she was confirmed to have ordered spies at the UN... as opposed to just living with the assumption that everyone sends them).

We haven't had a real leader in this country for decades. I wasn't aware for Pearson but Clark is about the closest thing we've had since. Admitting Harper, Layton and Iggy are poor choices at best, isn;t news...
I won't argue about the leader. Lol, I just won't.

But Wikileaks is more than just irrelevant. It's actually kind of boring.