Twila

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
uh oh ... I'm the one with the butane curling iron, putting my mascara on in the side mirror of the truck. Yep ... I be a femme! Shell just laughs at me.

Then again, my idea of a good camping trip is at least a 4 star hotel. ;)

You seem to do fine without the primping tho.

Shadow ... you've definitely been hanging with Doc and Durka too long! Starting to scare me!

Reactions: shadowshiv

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
uh oh ... I'm the one with the butane curling iron, putting my mascara on in the side mirror of the truck. Yep ... I be a femme! Shell just laughs at me.

Then again, my idea of a good camping trip is at least a 4 star hotel. ;)

You seem to do fine without the primping tho.

Shadow ... you've definitely been hanging with Doc and Durka too long! Starting to scare me!

I am sorry, m'lady! Please forgive me!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Arrg! Twila. Yu' be so accomadatin' providn' that thar glimpse of yur fine form. Shiver me timbers, and I mean that. LOL:smile:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Twila -

I love seeing pix of folk here.... you are as I imagined - an imp - or an imp/nymph sitting at heaven's gate with that wonderful waterfall ..... worrying about your makeup.... How did you keep all your woodland critter friends from getting into the scene???

Lucky lucky girl to have such adventures....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Well you have yours in your avatar so I guess I could too.:smile:

Yes. You are correct. It is indeed I, Alyson Hannigan, posting to all you wonderful people.;-)

Did you know...this one time, at band camp...

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Shadow... somehow I need to eradicate that vision from my head. I think if you post a pic of you in your overalls, that should clear up any misconceptions. :lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Shadow... somehow I need to eradicate that vision from my head. I think if you post a pic of you in your overalls, that should clear up any misconceptions. :lol:

yep... he needs to find someone with carhartts to lend him (new ones just aren't the same), and snap some pics!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Unfortunately, I do not own any overalls.:-(

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Curiosity, I see that you are viewing the thread.

How did your day go? I hope it went well.:smile: