Truth

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
"And we are in the forth heading into the fifth dimension according to the Hopi and the Maya. It is all out there."

Bang on Cliffy ..:).You got it;)..

Everything is Energy and Information ..The rest is recyclable waste..

Tap into the energy ...Go with the flow..Go Global...Or go with it on your own ..

Who knows where it goes...Do You ?

Oh Oh, I think I do , I think I know...At least I like to think so..

..:)

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think, therefor I am, I think.

An open mind living in the moment will experience life to its fullest. Thinking of the past or future is to not be in the present. Life passes you by. Live each moment as if it is your last, and each moment will seem a lifetime. Works for me. Dogma kills the soul (or your essence or whatever is at the center of your being,).

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Make sure you set the alarm so you can get up for work in the morn ...oh and don't forget that appointment on wed...Remember all those bills at the end of the month ...lol...

Being in debt means your living too far in the future...

Those who know the past ...Control the future...

Living in The present is a matter of simply being ...Settling for what is .. That's fine and all ..,Gotta have Faith ..That can get ya by .....Although it doesn't leave /open many options...But if that's your choice..

I choose to move positively Forward into the future...Now!...( Within my budget ) :)

It's always good to look ahead ..Especially when your walkin ..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How can one religion ask someone to worship a volcano, the moon, the sun and Venus all at once and say there is just one God?

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
"And afterward Joshua read all..........O MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME." John 14:6.
The absolute truth is the knowledge about the absolute God and that is that God is unimaginable. This is the knowledge given by God to Sun, which is passed to Nachaketa through Saturn through Yama. Yama told that angels and sages have concluded that God cannot be understood in anyway. The practical proof for the existence of unimaginable God, the reason for God is unimaginable and the logic in the creation of universe from the unimaginable God are the three stages in the spiritual knowledge of the absolute unimaginable God. The proof for the unimaginable God is the existence of genuine miracles, which are the unimaginable events.

A true scientist must accept the truth and recognize the existence of real unimaginable events called as miracles, which are clearly different from the magic show. If you fail in the first phase, there is no need of any further discussions with you. In such case you are blind with the bias and prejudice of treating every miracle as magic show. The existence of false does not mean that there is no truth and everything is false. God is giving miraculous powers even to evil people so that the miracles are propagated in large scale. The punishment of misuse of these powers is a different angle. The other angle is propagation of these miracles in large scale so that everybody recognizes the existence of unimaginable entity through these events. Everybody is experiencing these miracles in the life period, but some are not recognizing these miracles in the genuine perspective.

A miracle establishes the existence of unimaginable nature through the imaginable items. Krishna is an imaginable tender boy. The huge mountain is also an imaginable item. The lifting of one object by other object is also imaginable work. With the help of all these imaginable entities, the unimaginable aspect of lifting the huge mountain by a tender small boy is established. This is unimaginable because no tender boy is able to lift a mountain. These miracles establish the source as the unimaginable entity called as God. The conclusion is that the unimaginable God exists in the imaginable tender boy called as Krishna only and not in any other human being.