Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Oh Cliffy, you are so incredibly dense. Trump loves you.

Nakusp has plans for you when you die. You are to be made into a bumper.

[youtube]pLgJ7pk0X-s[/youtube]

The philosophy is, you weren't of any value when you were alive, but you can still be of limited value when you're gone.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Here's another symptom of the growing TRUMPTATORSHIP

Trump’s ‘marching orders’ to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...91602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.0852aab69c99

OH MY.......... he is mimicking Kim of NK and Putin of Russia. He will stand there in his decorated box and admire HIS military??

Oh America a.........WHO ARE YOU??

Where not clapping = treason.

Yep.......the DICTATOR h;as spoken. He wants people to clap like robots (and in unison)..........like they do in NK. (IN ADORATION OF RUMP

and his supporters are too stupid to see what is going on. EITHER THAT.........OR they Want the U.S to ;be a Trumptatorship. or Trumpocracy ......where he dictates the rules and bases them on on HIS biases. prejudices and self love.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
CNN’s Jake Tapper calls out Anthony Scaramucci for ridiculous claim Trump’s ‘treason’ statement was a joke

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/cn...diculous-claim-trumps-treason-statement-joke/

Sarah has NO credibility. She is a big a liar as trump is.

It is very apparent that to qualify for a job with Trump one has to be able to LIE, cheat, be fast and loose with the law.......have no morals or ethics...........Being verbally toxic helps too.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
:laughing3:

Do you hear voices in your head, OB? Voices that tell you what to post and what they mean?

Sooner or later, you should get something right.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You constantly post silly, unproven stuff. So, does that make you a clone of the president?

Grow up, OB. What's good for the goose... :lol:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
More BS from OB.

Aren't you embarrassed that everything you post ends up as a lie?

1 yr 17 days, OB.

You are a loser and very hateful. For over a year you have posted BS about the US or Trump. You haven't been right even one time. You should be embarrassed and ashamed.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
More BS from OB.

Aren't you embarrassed that everything you post ends up as a lie?

1 yr 17 days, OB.

You are a loser and very hateful. For over a year you have posted BS about the US or Trump. You haven't been right even one time. You should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Easy Murphy, some people just let emotions get in the way of facts and she has a few examples to follow on this forum.
For a generation now, Political Correctness has been given far more Brownie Points than what is warranted. You are not allowed to say anything that is not nice. :) :)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I have no problem with people who present an reasoned argument.

People like OB, Hoid and Cliffy post trash. Their hatefulness prevents them from thoughtful discussions. Swearing, the use of childish names and posting silly memes are examples of not wanting to talk about anything. It's just posting insults and childish comments.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Poor Smurphy. His mother forgot to tell him "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." He doesn't see how hateful and judgemental his posts are and accuses everybody else of doing it.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
When MHZ was still around, you two should have got along. You're both flaky conspiracy theorists. You managed to tick him off.

You are a loser, Cliffy. You will die forgotten and alone. Normally, I would think that sad, but you made your own bed.

Living in your conscious thoughts every waking hour. :lol:

Now, get angry, Cliffy. Throw a tantrum and post a silly picture. You are stupid, but entertaining.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I have no problem with people who present an reasoned argument.

People like OB, Hoid and Cliffy post trash. Their hatefulness prevents them from thoughtful discussions. Swearing, the use of childish names and posting silly memes are examples of not wanting to talk about anything. It's just posting insults and childish comments.

I wouldn't argue with you about Hoid. He gives the impression he's spent his entire life alone in a cave. And then there's Bones but I'm thinking he's starting to realize a lot of us see through him.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's cute, Cliffy. It has nothing to do with your troubles though.

The doctor told you that you had to take your medication and that you could afford to lose a few pounds.

Your chemistry is typical for your age.

You are bitter and angry that old age makes some things more difficult. Your foul nature is what makes you lonely.

Change your ways, before it's too late. Or don't. No one really cares. :lol:

Now get angry. :lol:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I wouldn't argue with you about Hoid. He gives the impression he's spent his entire life alone in a cave. And then there's Bones but I'm thinking he's starting to realize a lot of us see through him.
Come on JLM.......your pal murph is YET to contribute anything to any discussion or topic that isn't poster ashing. That is all he does.

At least the ones you are chastising have an opinion o n the topics etc. We all come from different backgrounds...... and with different views on situations. and the topics on here

What the heck is wrong with sticking to the topic?? without making the posters a topic . The only ones that do that are the ones that have NOTING of value to contribute. Ergo: they are on my ignore list. so I don't have to read their prejudicial , biased poster basing. Mind you they share that quality of degrading others with Trump.

Fortunately the majority of this group are sensible and are able to disagree without getting vile. or going on a poster bashing rampage.