Trump World -USA-2019

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Did you notice how long it took to launch someone other than an Angular Saxon male into space?
Melanin comes off in zero gravity, see ...

Wow, you fakenews types just don't stop do you? Betcha you got a real laugh about the so called racist photo of the dressed up monkey made out to be the latest royal spawn too.

Who was the First Monkey to go into Space?
https://www.universetoday.com/38704/first-monkey-in-space/

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Contempt of Congress by AG Barr

The House Judiciary Committee, under the Dems, is totally out of control. The only Obstruction of Justice, defined as perverting the course of Justice, is being done by the Democrats who have weaponized the Subpoena, Hearing and Contempt processes.

They have well coordinated accomplices, like the letter sent out by federal attorneys earlier this week, calling Trump’s actions criminal obstruction. But the overarching principle here is that if there was no original crime, that of Collusion, there is no Obstruction of Justice by an innocent victim in using all means available to defend himself from a persecuting, predatory and, politicized prosecutorial process.

There could, however, have been crimes done in using the powers of the Judiciary agencies to undermine and defame a political campaign. Hence the desperation of the Dems to deflect attention from investigations now commencing into spying and bias on the part of the Justice Department under Obama aimed at the Trump campaign.

As to the attempts to get Don Jr. to further questioning by the Senate Judiciary Committee. Do not underestimate the antipathy of the Republican Establishment and NeoCons to Trump’s nationalist, dirigiste and populist economic policies.

Since his inauguration Trump has been fighting a two front war .. against the Dems/NeoLibs and Repub Estab./NeoCons both of whom are aligned on globalist, laissez-faire and free trade forces informing their economic philosophy. At least so far, Trump has held his own, if not turned the tide.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
What? No mention of homosexuals. You're slipping coldstream.
Check out my post on Pompeo and the Northwest Passage. I always put homosexuals, with feminists, and laissez-faire economic liberals as co-conspirators in the Culture of Death and Disorder.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Check out my post on Pompeo and the Northwest Passage. I always put homosexuals, with feminists, and laissez-faire economic liberals as co-conspirators in the Culture of Death and Disorder.
You're pretty worried, alright.

Feeling a little gay yourself, Coldstream?

Hmm?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, that 3.6% unemployment rate really herts. That 3.2% GDP sucks so much. That tax cut was the wurst.
Employment rate is everything in America.

In Canada not so much.

Because racist.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's why they have been having record employment stats throughout the trump presidency...

Ima big lie
There, FTFY
:)

Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

The employment picture for black Americans is better than it ever has been.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate fell to 5.9 percent in November, tying a record low hit in May.
Compared to other major demographics, blacks still have the highest rate of unemployment in the U.S.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/bla...nt9percent-ties-record-low-hit-this-year.html

Of course, Obummer did make Chinese employment figures look pretty good when he was in.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Employment rate is everything in America.
In Canada not so much.
Because racist.
I see you hate minority employment.
;)
Say...As well as being a racist, are you a sex freak like the other trumphaters too?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You're pretty worried, alright.
Feeling a little gay yourself, Coldstream?
Hmm?
You're only about the 50th Person to accuse me of being a homosexual, as if it were the biggest insult they can sling. My stock response. If i was a homosexual i'd be thinking with friends like these, who needs enemies.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trump apparently has sent Rudi Giuliani on some type of mission to unearth dirt on Joe Biden in the Ukraine of all places.

I’m not so sure why Trump is so fixated on Biden as an opponent. He sees him as a appealing to the same voter demographic.. Working Class, mid West, historically Democratic, industrial workers. The rust belt, free trade economics which has extended their dislocation and impoverishment into 2nd and 3rd generations played large in Trump’s victory in 2016.

That has completely alienated that franchise from the Democratic, Union, Free Trade Establishment to which Biden is so closely aligned. As has the Dems subordination of its old family oriented Christian idealism, into full support of the fragmenting post structural culture wars with unquestioning support for feminism (abortion), racial and ethnic tribalism, homosexuality, euthanasia, borderless access for ‘refugees’, while MidWest children can’t find good paying jobs. There is no place in the modern Democratic party for small town, white, christian, traditional families.

Biden is very much a man of the Democratic Party Franklin Roosevelt and John Kennedy. A time before Roe v. Wade, WTO, Nafta, the Rust Belt, affirmative action, the hollowing out and disintegration of American manufacturing, same sex unions, massive illegal migration. He plays to Unions at a time when the Union membership has been in free fall since the 1970s.
The truth is both the Democratic Party and the Industrial Unions abandoned the American Working Family decades ago. Biden supported NAFTA, China’s entry into the WTO, TPP.. he supported America’s entry into Iraq on fabricated pretenses and the big Unions have followed the Democrat Establishment, with their money and their endorsements, where ever they led them.

In terms of faith he comes from the Old America of family, small town, Catholic, oriented Christian values but has had to totally abandon that to pander to the feminist, eco-pagan, homosexual cults of that control to Dem Party of 2020. He’s at most a reluctant late comer to the radical cultural policies of the post structural Democrats and likely to be seen as less than authentic and reliable to the radical purists in those groups.

He does not support the dirigiste, progressive, populist, nationalist economic policies of Bernie Sanders. He supports globalist, laissez-faire economics, post structural cultural liberalism. He has strong Wall Street ties with liberal and Jewish investment money and, an affinity for idealistic patter of the Pax America global mission. That means he's bound to be a supporter of Financial Deregulation and Regressive Taxation which is a fault line with Sanders supporters.

I don’t see where he’s going the draw his support from because they have already been divied up amongst the ideological economic and cultural tribes of the Dem Party of today. Those are looking for ideological purity, not consensus and compromise.

I don’t think he can compete with Bernie Sanders’ economic programs or Buttigieg’s revolutionary new concept of family or, others who represent ethnic and racial minorities. Biden has no natural appeal to the cultural tribes that control the Dem. Party now. All he has going for him is his reputation of the being the grand old man of Party and someone who can bring all its bickering parts together.

I think it's highly likely that Biden will be out early in the Primary process. I just don’t think he has a natural electoral franchise. I could be wrong though. You have to respect Trump’s political instincts and he sees Biden as a threat. Frankly i see him as bit of a phoney.

Last edited: