Trump USA : 2020

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Well stated but even more to the point is that one of these men was punished for telling the truth about Trump and one was rewarded for telling lies for Trump.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ivanka Trump Thinks Unemployed People Should Try Not Being Unemployed

Good afternoon and happy pandemic to you, serfs! It is I, Ivanka Trump, former and future star of The Apprentice, and I come bearing a special message from my close personal friend @realdonaldtrump. We are receiving reports that times are hard! I was in a briefing earlier about the very concerning news that the economy was viciously attacked by cancel culture. I considered sending the economy a Get Well Soon card but I refrained because, famously, we in the Trump administration hate the U.S. Postal Service and I do not want to encourage them. Instead, I sent the economy one (1) free ticket to an upcoming Trump rally (with purchase of a hat and an appetizer; dine-in only; void where prohibited). One of the by-products of the Liberal Media's attack on the economy is that many people are claiming that they do not have jobs. We have decided that this is bad because "JOBS!" is kind of our whole thing. But, also "You're Fired!" was our whole thing before so maybe we're ambivalent about this? Anyway, let us pretend that I care for a moment. Because I have spent every moment of the last 30 seconds thinking about American unemployment, I am pleased to announce the "Find Something New" campaign, an initiative I am leading with Wilbur Ross, Commerce Secretary and tertiary villain.

More: https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a33313819/ivanka-trump-find-something-new-jobs

She gives dumb blonds a bad name...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Nepotism Barbie to Huddled Masses: Try Something New To Eat With Your Cake!

Marking Bastille Day though they doubtless didn't know it because, books, Trump and his clueless, plastic, handbag-designing daughter Ivanka Antoinette just launched their latest sick joke of a balm to the roughly 50 million Americans who are out of work with benefits ending, mortgages due, groceries a weekly hardship, immunocompromised parents they're worried sick about and kids about to be forced into plague-ridden classrooms by Cruella DeVos in the dubious name of saving late-stage capitalism: A shiny new ad campaign and website touting the vapid, stupefyingly patronizing slogan "Find Something New!," which Trump critic Rick Wilson calls, "Javankanese for 'Let them eat cake.'” The campaign is aimed at the millions of people they've heard rumors about who are unemployed or "unhappy in their jobs," explains White House Barbie: "There has never been a more critical time for Americans of all ages and backgrounds to be aware of the multiple pathways to career success and gain the vocational training and skills they need to fill jobs in a changing economy,” thanks to a raging pandemic, crumbling health system, and unemployment soaring higher than at any time during the Great Recession, though, really, we have no idea how any of that happened.

The campaign comes from the American Workforce Policy Advisory Board, chaired by Unwanted Ivanka (again!) and Commerce Secretary and billionaire Wilbur Ross, last seen predicting the global pandemic would boost U.S. job growth. With a weekly $600 unemployment subsidy expiring at the end of July and a federal benefits system hamstrung by greedy Republicans - We Really Don't Care, Do U? - Trump's best people came up with the dazzling idea of urging the wretched refuse of their failures to “Find Something New" on a website that offers nothing new - no extension of unemployment benefits, financial support, help with vocational training, federal jobs program like FDR's FWA. Still, you can explore new "career paths," dead-end virtual learning, Buzzfeed-style quizzes: "Which STEM are you?" You can click links to "partners" like Apple - for free coding courses - and IBM, for entry-level job listings in Manila and Bangalore. And you can link to a hunger hotline and food stamps, because you'll need them. The effort was suitably shredded on social media: "If you're sick, get well! If you're broke, try money! If you don't like your nose, have a nose job! if you want nice things, become millionaires! Daddy will pay! Be Best!" Others suggested the Trumps Find Something New: Prison laundry, hospital COVID unit, packed school lunchroom. And because the jokes write themselves, many vowed they, too, plan to Find Something New on Nov. 3. Do you hear the people sing?

More: https://www.commondreams.org/furthe...uddled-masses-try-something-new-eat-your-cake

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
nepotism barbie to huddled masses: Try something new to eat with your cake!

marking bastille day though they doubtless didn't know it because, books, trump and his clueless, plastic, handbag-designing daughter ivanka antoinette just launched their latest sick joke of a balm to the roughly 50 million americans who are out of work with benefits ending, mortgages due, groceries a weekly hardship, immunocompromised parents they're worried sick about and kids about to be forced into plague-ridden classrooms by cruella devos in the dubious name of saving late-stage capitalism: A shiny new ad campaign and website touting the vapid, stupefyingly patronizing slogan "find something new!," which trump critic rick wilson calls, "javankanese for 'let them eat cake.'” the campaign is aimed at the millions of people they've heard rumors about who are unemployed or "unhappy in their jobs," explains white house barbie: "there has never been a more critical time for americans of all ages and backgrounds to be aware of the multiple pathways to career success and gain the vocational training and skills they need to fill jobs in a changing economy,” thanks to a raging pandemic, crumbling health system, and unemployment soaring higher than at any time during the great recession, though, really, we have no idea how any of that happened.
The campaign comes from the american workforce policy advisory board, chaired by unwanted ivanka (again!) and commerce secretary and billionaire wilbur ross, last seen predicting the global pandemic would boost u.s. Job growth. With a weekly $600 unemployment subsidy expiring at the end of july and a federal benefits system hamstrung by greedy republicans - we really don't care, do u? - trump's best people came up with the dazzling idea of urging the wretched refuse of their failures to “find something new" on a website that offers nothing new - no extension of unemployment benefits, financial support, help with vocational training, federal jobs program like fdr's fwa. Still, you can explore new "career paths," dead-end virtual learning, buzzfeed-style quizzes: "which stem are you?" you can click links to "partners" like apple - for free coding courses - and ibm, for entry-level job listings in manila and bangalore. And you can link to a hunger hotline and food stamps, because you'll need them. The effort was suitably shredded on social media: "if you're sick, get well! If you're broke, try money! If you don't like your nose, have a nose job! If you want nice things, become millionaires! Daddy will pay! Be best!" others suggested the trumps find something new: Prison laundry, hospital covid unit, packed school lunchroom. And because the jokes write themselves, many vowed they, too, plan to find something new on nov. 3. Do you hear the people sing?
More: https://www.commondreams.org/furthe...uddled-masses-try-something-new-eat-your-cake
Classic TDS.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You want fafebook memes to be known as your legacy? knock yourself out Fool!

And I'll keep pointing out that you don't a single original thought in your head!