Trump USA : 2020

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The US Supreme Court has ruled the Trump administration violated federal law when it rescinded the DACA program.

Poor Stephen Miller.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And Trump with the whiney baby, "I don't think the SCOTUS likes me!"

News flash, Trumpy, the SCOTUS is NOT about liking people. It's supposed to be about law. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Hoo boy....this Bolton book is crazy.

After a loud quarrel with Trump about illegal immigration, Kelly talks to Bolton: "I've commanded men in combat and I've never had to put up with shit like that."

Bolton: "But what is the alternative if you resign?"

Kelly: "What if we have a real crisis like 9/11 with the way he makes decisions?"

Bolton: "Do you think it will be better if you leave? At least wait until after the election. If you resign now, the whole election could go bad."

Kelly: "Maybe it would be better that way."

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

News flash, Trumpy, the SCOTUS is NOT about liking people. It's supposed to be about law. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
exactly!!! and he should know that...if he actually chose to make the effort to inform himself. But because his a whiny kid...... he pushes the boundaries to see just how ;much he can get away with.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hoo boy....this Bolton book is crazy.

After a loud quarrel with Trump about illegal immigration, Kelly talks to Bolton: "I've commanded men in combat and I've never had to put up with shit like that."

Bolton: "But what is the alternative if you resign?"

Kelly: "What if we have a real crisis like 9/11 with the way he makes decisions?"

Bolton: "Do you think it will be better if you leave? At least wait until after the election. If you resign now, the whole election could go bad."

Kelly: "Maybe it would be better that way."
I am loving it. ;-) Don't like the man ........to extreme and rigid in his thinking.......but this book could be a best seller . All-though the MAGA hatters might burn it ...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

They just changed the law, making future POTUS's job harder to rescind an unpopular Presidential proclamation

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It will be fun to watch Breezy defend Biden for four years shoud he win.....
Or maybe she will disappear again.
Some people can only bitch and moan....

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
A list of trump's favourite words​
Huge/yuge
Bigly
Believe me
Stupid
Loser
Moron
We/they
Fire and Fury
Great
Incredible......everything is incredible with him
as in The incredible men and women
Cove feve....whatever that means
Fake news.......of course
Tremendous
A lot of money
Millions and billions
Classy
You'll find out
Winning
zero
A million!

All in all quite a wordsmith huh?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
BREAKING UPDATE: U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman fires back at Attorney General Barr: 'I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...rump-associates-n1231628?cid=eml_nbn_20200619

This could get tricky.

No stated reason for having him pushed out. Maybe he can't be controlled by Donald. after al l.The Donald has a rigid playbook with certain staff requirements.

Who would even want to work for/ with Trump?? serious question.