Trump Derangement Syndrome

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Every time I have crossed the border since the 60s, some wanker in a uniform has either pulled a gun on me or threatened to for absolutely no reason. There is no way I will cross that border as long as I live, even though I have friends down there, because there are way too many crazies with guns that love to flash them around, like they're waving their dicks at everybody.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Every time I have crossed the border since the 60s, some wanker in a uniform has either pulled a gun on me or threatened to for absolutely no reason. There is no way I will cross that border as long as I live, even though I have friends down there, because there are way too many crazies with guns that love to flash them around, like they're waving their dicks at everybody.

Of 50 or 60 times crossing the border, I've never had a bad moment. Once a dikey bitch pulled me over to the side and snooped in my trunk, but within a couple of minutes we were on our way. One time heading south a middle aged gentleman asked "where are going"? I replied "Reno", he replied "on your way". I've found the more seasoned ones "have a nose" for trouble. Pulling the Fifth Wheel was a little different, they pretty well always had a look inside.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Used to travel there quite often.(have lots of family there)..........but stopped during the Bush Jr. era. And as time has passed......it has become too dangerous there.Mind you ....even in the late seventies, etc........it was no surprise to see a body in the middle of the street......(San Francisco).........and being robbed........was the final straw) Too bad. I really liked San Francisco .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Used to travel there quite often.(have lots of family there)..........but stopped during the Bush Jr. era. And as time has passed......it has become too dangerous there.Mind you ....even in the late seventies, etc........it was no surprise to see a body in the middle of the street......(San Francisco).........and being robbed........was the final straw) Too bad. I really liked San Francisco .
Dems have ruined that city.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Last time I went to the states, I crossed the Calais/St. Stephen border. I was a woman, going to the states alone and automatically suspect because they pulled me over, searched my car, told me I had to have x amount of cash on me to travel (which was not mentioned on any travel/immigration government website that I saw) and when they said they would let me go but they had 'issues', I asked what the problems were - because if I made a mistake, it was honest and not out to cause trouble - the guard said "I can't tell you, if I do, you'll tell the next guard that I told you that you could do x thing".

Soured me on traveling back. Trump has made going back alone impossible now as for the first time in my life I'd be afraid of what would happen down there.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Last time I went to the states, I crossed the Calais/St. Stephen border. I was a woman, going to the states alone and automatically suspect because they pulled me over, searched my car, told me I had to have x amount of cash on me to travel (which was not mentioned on any travel/immigration government website that I saw) and when they said they would let me go but they had 'issues', I asked what the problems were - because if I made a mistake, it was honest and not out to cause trouble - the guard said "I can't tell you, if I do, you'll tell the next guard that I told you that you could do x thing".
Soured me on traveling back. Trump has made going back alone impossible now as for the first time in my life I'd be afraid of what would happen down there.
Might get raped and murdered by a Mexican. Cuz the country's full of 'em, y'know, and they're all rapists and murderers.

Just ask Il Dope.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Yep, blame it on Trump...……….if you were ACTUALLY doing something wrong, the idiot at the border would have denied access, he was just being an Asshole...…………...nothing to do with Trump!